16. She left me....

Hiiii Choco sticks... As u all wanted me to continue this book.... I will try my maximum level to do so... Thank u so much for your support... I can never forget that... Love u all...

Here goes another chap...

*********************************

Viraj POV:

After hearing her words I could not stand there. I left the room and came out. I wanted to hug her, console her and say that what she is thinking is not true. But I don't have that guts to do it. I don't know the reason for that.

I went to my room. I couldn't take it anymore. I went to OUR room. That is Priya's room. The place where I get peace. Where I usually spend my time. I went in and sat and started playing video. It is video of Priya, Arush and mine. It is from our childhood till the holy day.

I miss everything. I miss that fun. I miss being myself. I miss Priya. I miss everything. I miss her. I closed my eyes and tears made their ways to my cheeks. Why everything should happen to me?? Why??

" Because life is full ups and Downs Viraj"

" Everything happens for a reason. And u need to find that reason. "

" Don't hang in the past. U can't do anything with it. "

" U have a future ahead. U can mould it has u wish. "

" But it always gives u only one chance to mould it. "

" If u lose it. U will never get one again. So don't loose it. "

" Don't lose her. "

I heard all these words. All the words are said by someone into my hears. When I opened my eyes there is no one in front of me. Other than Priya's photo at the end of the video.

But there is a fight between my heart and mind like always.

" Never listen to your mind. Because heart says what u want. And mind says what this world wants. "

I remembered my mom's words. Then I decided. I will never let her go. Never. Soon I ran to my room to get my phone. But when I entered my room.  I saw something else on my table. That is a paper. No. It's like a letter. I took it and started reading.

" Hiiii Viraj. I know u hate me. Don't worry. By the time u read this letter. I would have left. So please don't throw it away.

Viraj. Did u ever dream??  U know how it feels when your dream shatters. I know that very well. Dad never told what he actually does. What all we know is, he is fulfilling our dreams. When I was a kid I never thought about it much. But as I grow up I tried to know what he actually did. When I came to know, I started hating him. I stopped talking to him.

One day, left with no chance I went out with him. We were in the market. From no where few people came and attacked. My dad saved me from all the bullets. U know how?  Because he took all the bullets. I couldn't do anything. I was helpless. But I remember his last words.

Baby, I am not a bad person. I work with those who work for people. Please don't hate me.

I can never forget that incident in my life. Through out my life, I didn't talk to him. But when I needed him by my side. He was not there. Later u know what happened. I never gave my dad a chance to explain the reasons for his mistakes. When I want to give him a chance it's too late.

Everyone does mistakes in life but they should be given a chance to explain. If they won't get a chance it leads to another one.

I take responsibility of Aunty's death. But I never did that on purpose. U are just like me Viraj. U kidnapped me to give pain to Rakesh. Because he killed Priya. I wanted to kill u because I was told that u killed my dad. What's the difference between us?? If u are correct then I am also correct. If u are wrong then I am also. I am not telling u this to show that I am right. I am trying to tell u that in that position no one thinks much.

If I hurt u I am sorry. But I really deserve a chance to correct all my mistakes. U never gave me one. I can't take it anymore. Before I go I want to tell u two things.

1. Our loved ones will not leave us. They will be watching us. They will be happy only when we are happy. So don't let the sadness control u. I want to see old Viraj.

2. I love u. I did love u. I love u and I will love u forever. I know I will never be able to get your love back.

Leaving u in peace forever

Always yours

Aastha... 😢

After reading the letter. I am in the floor on my knees. She left me. No she can't. She can't leave me like that. How can she do that??

I ran to her room. It was empty. I searched everywhere in the house. She was not there. I called security. They said she left long back. I sent them to bus stands, railway stations and even air ports. But no use.

She left me forever. How can she do that to me??

I sat on the floor and started screaming and crying....

********************************

Ohhh no... She left him. How sad it is??

How is the chap??

I hope u liked it. This is the last chap of the book.

Thanks..

Do vote and comment

Yours

Mayuri