32. Love of my life at lovely place...

Hiiii readers... As u all asked I am giving more chaps... I don't know how many.. But I will stop it at a beautiful end. Thanks for the support....

New readers please check out my first book too. I hope u will like it too.

I want to dedicate this chap to riddhi_agr and VaishaliTalwar.

***********************************
Viraj POV:

We are still in our jet. She fell asleep on my shoulder. I was just staring at her face. How lucky I am. To get her and her love in my life.

I kissed her cheeks. She smiled.

" U are awake. " I said.

" Yup. " she said still eyes closed.

" Since when? " I asked.

" Since then when u were staring at me. " she said.

" So ready to get surprised.? " I asked her.

" We are there already. " she jumped like a kid.

" Yes my love. Now let's go. " I said. I hooded her hand and started walking.

" PARIS. " she shouted as soon as she stepped out. Yes it's her dream to come here for honeymoon.

" How do u know this? " she asked.

" I have my own sources. " I said. She smiled at me.

" So where are we going first? " she asked.

" First to hotel. Relax for a while. Then if u want we can hang out in our room. All the time. 😉😉😘" I said. She hit me.

" No. I am going out. " she said.

We went to the hotel.

" Welcome Mr and Mrs Viraj. Your pent house is ready. " manager greeted us.

" Pent house. What was the need for that? " she asked.

" So that we can have our own private and sweet time. " I said.

As we entered the pent house. It is fully decorated. Romantic. With flowers and candles.

" Enjoy your stay sir. " he said and walked away.

" Wow. It's so beautiful. I can stay here all the day admiring this. " she said.

" See even u want to stay back. " I said.

She ignored me. We took some rest and went out for sight seeing in the evening. And shopping too. She is so excited for everything. Just like a kid. And I loved it.

***************************************
Aastha POV:

As we came back I was hell tired. We ate and came back to room. I acted as if I am tired and fell in the bed. He came and pulled me towards him. He kept his hands on my waist and started drawing circles. Thousands of butterflies burst out in my stomach. He snuggled more.

Actually tomorrow is his birthday. So I wanted to give him a surprise.

" Aastha are u sleeping? " he asked. I didn't move much.

" Sleep my love. " saying this he kissed my forehead and slept hugging me.

After making sure he slept. I tried to free myself. After a war I succeeded.

I got up and did all arrangements.

***************************************
Viraj POV:

As I stirred in my sleep, I didn't feel her. So I got up in a jerk. It's almost 11:55. Where will she be?

I switched on the light. Then I found a letter next to me.

Dear lovely husband,

U are the best. U gave me so many surprises. Now it's my turn. Come to next room to see your angel.

I smiled at the note and went to next room and something unexpected.

The hall. 👆

I was surprised so much. I never had surprises in my life other than bad surprises.

Then again I found a note there.

I am so lucky to have u in my life. I don't even deserve the love u are showering on me.

When the God has closed all the doors of my life u came opening every door with love and now I am in pool of love and I don't even want to come out of it. I want to die in it.

Next room.

With tears in my eyes I went to next room.

Other bed room. 👆

It was decorated with balloons and each of it had photos. All the photos from my childhood. With dad, mom, Arush and even with Priya.

She came from back and hugged me.

" Happy birthday, my love. " She said.

I turned around and hugged her tightly.

" Thank u so much. I never expected this. Always fate gave me bad surprises. Now u came. I love u. U are the best. " I said. She took my face and kissed my forehead.

" U are the best. " she said. She kissed my eyes.

" So where is my gift.? " I asked.

" First let's cut the cake. " she said and dragged me to our room.

I fed her and she did same.

" what do u want? " she asked. I pulled her to me.

" U " I said. And I kissed her.

" Sure. " she said shyly. This is my life. This is just like how I wanted it to be. We became one. 😍😍😘

To be continued....

***************************************
How this guys??

I had no time. But I wanted to give.

Please do and comment. And support me for the awards. Love u all.

Yours

Mayuri