27. All happies....

Hiiii choco sticks... How are u all?? I am going to end this soon. Just tell me how u want it to end.?  I mean Just marriage or do u all want any glimpse of after marriage life?? Tell me soon... 😘😘

I want to share another short story with u all. It is also available on you tube.

Don't hurt loved ones:

There is girl who loves her boy friend with all her heart. First he too loves her. Cares for love. Later he felt she will never leave him so he started neglecting her. He never spend time with her. Never spoke to her properly.

Once when she was out during night. Her car gave a trouble. It was raining heavily. She tried calling him. Knowing it was her calling him he didn't pick up the call. She can't find a taxi also. She was alone for sometime. But later a guy came for her help. It was the guy who loves her from a long time. When he came to know that she lives with someone else. He didn't express his feelings to her. But he always cared for her.

After a few days she couldn't take it anymore and left him with the one who loved her. The time she walked out he realized her value. He came out to stop her he saw her with someone else. He walked with out even watching what is coming on to him. He met with an accident and died. But his love for her never died.

Who is correct and wrong now?

I will the answer up to u all.

I want to dedicate this chap to KarunaKrishna and Princi106

******************************

Viraj POV:

Life is set back. Without tensions. Any worries. It is with the people I loved so much. May be I am the happiest guy in the world. I am. If u put yourself into my shoes u will feel the same.

" Good morning... " Aastha said. We are on terrace. Now it's our daily routine. We talk till late night there and we often forget to sleep in our rooms. 😉😍

" Good morning love.. " I said kissing her crown. She blushed.

" How much do u blush.?  But I like it a lot as it is because of me. " I said pinching her cheeks.

" Stop it. " she said she settled herself on my chest. I love this. She being with me and so close to me all the time.

" What are your plans for today. " she asked me.

" Nothing much. Meetings which are boring. " I said.

" Then don't go. " she said.

" What? Are u saying this.? " I asked not able to believe because she always pushes me to got to office now a days if I want to be with her.

" Yes. Today take a break. I want to spend time with u. I missed u all these days. " she said.

" Then why did u send me to office all these days. ?" I asked her.

" Because. U got the contract and that doesn't mean that everything is down. It was your dream. I don't want to be your weakness. I want to be your strength. So I did that. But today I want u to all for myself. " she said. I love her. She understands me so much.

" I am all yours. " I said and kissed her cheeks. She hugged me and I too.

" Diiii.... " we heard a shout.

" Omg. My sister is here. Get up. " she said.

" What happens.?  Let her come up. " I said.

" Are u mad.?  They know about us but still. She can't see us like this. " she said.