28. I will be yours soon...

Hiii readers... I am so happy our book is ranking 59 in romance. Thank u so much for all your support.

I want share another story with u all. It is also available on YouTube.

Sweet silent love:

There is girl. She is simple. She teaches kids who are deaf and mute. She loves her life. Her most favourite time is drinking at 6:30 in the morning in her house balcony. The days were the same. She don't even have much friends.

One day when she was in her balcony she saw a guy in her opposite balcony. He was new there. She saw and went back. After two days she saw him again. He was smoking. She waved at him and said something in deaf mute language because even if shouts he can't hear. As it quite far. But he didn't understand what she was trying to say. She asked her to wait and went in and got a chart and wrote

Check ur pocket.

He checked. His pen ink was leaking. He went in immediately. Net day he waved at her and said thanks. The previous he had interview and he got it. He asked her for phone number writing it on a chart. She wrote on chart that she doesn't have one. He went into his home and came out with many other chart papers. She smiled at him understanding what he meant.

They kept in talking through charts for many days. One fine day he wrote.

I want to tell u something.

She wrote

I too.

He took a chart and wrote.

Shall we meet???

When he looked up at her she wrote.

I am deaf and mute.

She again took chart and wrote.

Let's meet.

By the time she looked up he was not there. She was disappointed. She waited for him for three days but he didn't come. She fumed with angry upon her self. On fourth day he came to her school. All these three he disappeared to learn her language from her students. He asked her out for a date. After that they got married.

Love doesn't need words all the time.

I want to dedicate this chap to skshivani98 and Mish1Dforever.

********************************
Aastha POV:

I am so happy now. I am happy for my bhai, Siya and my best friend. Of course I am happy about me too. I may be the luckiest one. Yesterday as I asked him not to go, we spent time together. Of course he is angry with me because we spent time together but with everyone. Even now he is angry and I am in his room trying to sooth him.

" Raj. " I called him. No response.

" Sorry. Siya came all of a sudden and u know what and all happened yesterday. Next time pakka only u and me. " I said. He is angry because I didn't even spend a minute with him. I am so bad right.

" Raj. Talk to me. " I said. He didn't. He was trying to tie his tie but failing badly, he gave up. I walked to him and took it. I started doing it for him. He looked at me.

" Sorry. " I pouted. He came so close to me that I can sense his hot breath on my neck. A electric shock passed through my body.

" Don't do that. I will lose control. " he said kissing my pout. I blushed so hardly. He kept pulling me towards him by waist. When I was done I looked at him. He smiled at me. He kissed my forehead.