14. Other side of hers....

Hiii choco sticks... This another chap soon... I hope u all like it... Thank u so much for the support u all have been giving me all these days. Love u so much.

I am not happy at all. Because of some error in wattpad app it showed wrong number of readers for my first book. It's not 5 lakh. 😞And also I wrote this chap thrice because it got deleted twice. Sorry.

*******************************
Viraj POV:

I am so Pissed off now. I just want to leave. But I can't. How can this happen. I was so careful about that. Who did this??  Who??

I am going crazy. But why??  Why can't I be here for few more days. Is it just that I can't bear her??  Is it that I can't leave her if I spend more time with her.

What am I thinking??

Past:

I was sitting in my room. I was doing my work. Then I heard laughter from outside. Since Priya passed away I never heard laughter in my home again. I thought to check who is it. When I stepped out my room I heard it again from my mom's room. I took baby steps towards the door. As I opened it slightly I saw my mom laughing her heart out. Seeing that scene a smile climbed on to my lips. I am so happy to see her like that. But soon I saw Aastha there. My smile vanished. I was about to bark in but seeing my mom happy I couldn't. I left them.

I went and sat in the garden. I was smiling to myself. Don't know why. But the reason behind this is Aastha. There is something that drags me towards her. Her innocent smile. Her pure heart. Everything. After a while she came and sat next to me. She just kept on staring at the sky.

" It's not possible to send a message through clouds as it is said in stories. " I said.

" I am not trying to send a message. I am looking at my father. " she said.

" where is he??  There?? " I asked pointing to a star.

" Yes. " she said seriously. I stopped the sarcasm. I looked at her.

" My dad is no more. He is resting there and looking at my family. " she said. I felt very bad.

" Sorry. " I said. She gave me a warm smile. I walked in. Thinking about her.

Present :

I was falling for her strongly but the day I saw her with Rakesh I lost my hopes on everything. Only my Priya was perfect. I don't know but somewhere I feel like everyone should be given a second chance. But I don't want to give because. I can't let anyone else break my heart anymore. That is the reason I want to go away. As soon as possible.

***************************************
Aastha POV:

I am currently dancing in my room because they are not leaving. Thank God. But who did it???  Other than me someone else also don't want them to go. But who is that??  Well wisher or enemy. That means I need to be careful.

Soon I got call from Arush bhai.

" Hello bhai.. " I shouted at him.

" There is no need to shout to say that u are alive. " he said and we both laughed.

" Can u come to my room.?  " he asked. Soon I went to his room.

" How did u do that? " he asks as soon as I entered his room.

" Just turned the knob. " I said. He glared at me playfully. I laughed.

" I am not asking that how did u open the door. I am asking about the missing documents. " he said. I gave him glass of juice after helping him to sit.