22. I cant bear this anymore...

Hiiii Choco sticks. Here is an early update. Thanks for the support. But please do vote and comment.

For the love, I am waiting in my life. I don't know I will meet one or not in this life.

I want to dedicate this chap to hema4inbaa...

***************************************
Arush POV:

I was shocked to the core after seeing them like that. I can't take it anymore. I am so pissed off. I called Aastha to my room. She came.

" What the hell was that? " I asked.

" What?? " she asked as if she don't know anything.

" U really don't know anything or u are just acting that u don't know. " I said in frustration.

" I am really not getting what u are talking about. " she said.

" Oh really. " I shouted. She became sad. Does she really don't know anything.

" I am asking what Icha is doing with your friend. " I said.

" I already told u that. She is his fiancé. " she said.

" I heard that. I am asking how is that possible.? " I asked.

" Why not? " she said.

" She is the same Icha who lov.. Who was behind me. " I said. She made O with her mouth. What is she up to?

" I didn't know that. " she said plainly.

" U didn't know that. Then how did u made her forget me? " I asked.

" I implemented the plan with someone else. So I didn't meet her. So I don't know how she looks. " she said. What?  She sent someone else.

" Okay. " I said.

" But why is that bothering u.?  U don't like her right.? " she asked. I nodded no.

" Then let them stay. I promised him. Now I can't say him to go away suddenly. It will be rude. U don't worry. She will not be behind u. He loves her so much that, she will forget u even more easily. " she said. That hurts a lot. Really. 😢 Yes she is right. At least she will be happy with him.

" Okay. I am going to office. " I said.

" But Viraj already left. He said u can stay back home. As there is no much work at office. " she said. What?? I nodded. I called him up.

" Viraj. I know there is a lot work at office. Why did u leave? " I asked.

" Cool man. I can manage it. I think u need more rest. Yesterday also u couldn't concentrate. So stay back. " he said. I was about to protest but the line went dead.

Oh god. How should I survive the whole day when she is around me. God please help me. After a while Aastha came in.

" Bhai. Come with me. " she said pulling my hand.

" I am not coming any where. " I said.

" No. U should come please. " she said.

" I said no. It means no Aastha. Leave me. " I said. She is so stubborn.

" No I am losing a game. U have to play. Our team will win. " she said. I am in no mood to play now.

" No Aastha. U carry on. I am not good at games. I can't play. " I said.

" No u can play. It's your favorite game. Chess. " she said. Yes it's true. It's my favourite game.

" How do u know that? " I asked her.