Chapter 4

Winter POV

I woke up again on my bed, my neck hurts and I was tired. "Morning sleeping beauty," I heard next to me. I turned to him, Qrow, drinking some coffee. I sighed and sat up, touching my neck.

"What time is it?" I asked tired.

Qrow looks at the clock on my desk, "11:35"

I bolted out of bed and got up, "What?! I need to go to Ironwood for the papers, and then I-" Qrow grabbed my hand.

"I'm not letting you see Ironwood," Qrow interrupted. "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

I start to remember what happened, Ironwood, the meeting, the wound I have on my neck, my sister, Qrow. I shook my head, denying the memories, "I'm going to see Ironwood, whether you like it or not. Don't worry about my problems, don't you deal with them Qrow, " I snapped at him, trying to get out of his grasp.

"You are in no condition to see him, he almost killed you, " He grabbed both of my arms. "Like I said before, I care about my comrades." I turned away and got out of his grasp.

"I'm sorry Qrow, but I'm going to Ironwood you can't stop me, " she said, starting to put her uniform over her clothes. "Nothing is wrong with me Qrow," I denied my feelings.

I hear him sigh, "Well, then I got no choice," I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my torso. "Hey! Let go!" he lifted me off the ground and carried me over to the bed.

"Sorry Ice queen, not going to happen," He put me down on the bed and walked to the door. "I'm going to be paying a little visit to Ironwood,"

He left and closed the door, I heard the door locked, "Great," I sat on my desk doing some paper work. "Hopefully, he doesn't hurt himself,"

Qrow's POV

I got out of the dorm, locking the door so Winter couldn't get out. I walked down the hall and I saw her sister, Weiss. She looked at me and looked down to her shoes. I put my hands in my pockets and looked at her, "Your sister is fine if that's what you're wondering."

She keeps her gaze on the floor, I sighed as I walked past her. Suddenly, I felt a grip on my shirt I turned around. I see Weiss looking down then up to me, "Thank you," she softly said. I was taken back by this however, I know what she was meaning.

I turned to her and bent down a bit, meeting her face. I nodded and put my hand on her head, rubbing it playfully. "Anytime," I responded. I stood up straight and walked down the hallway, smiling. 'Just like her sister,' I thought. I got out of the dorms and looked up, it was nice weather for a nice day. Too bad things are going to go downhill, especially since it is a time of peace.

Oh well...

I got to my bird transformation and flew to the ship, not bothering to walk. I got into his ship and walked through. They were stares and gazes onto me, but I ignored them. I got into Ironwood's office without knocking, Ironwood was at his desk writing papers. I glared at him, "You better give me a damn reason you hurt Winter," I growled.

Ironwood looked at me stunned, "What are you talking about?" he puts his pen down.

"Don't do that 'I don't remember' crap, you were drunk and you hurt Winter," I walked towards his desk. He sighed and looked at me with guilt, I didn't buy it for a second.

"I had a rough night, I was drinking and I called Winter to discuss her behavior." I rolled my eyes. "However, I do remember hurting her and I tried to call her, but she won't pick up." He looked down and fold his hands, "I'm so-"