Merry Christmas!

Hello lovelies~!

I hope you all are having a good break this month!

I just have a few announcements for this New Year coming up:

1.) Schedule !

I know the publishing has been a bit on and off, but the new scheduling is going to be every other friday . So I already posted a chapter this week on Hidden Scars so this next week (starting tomorrow) is going to be my original story Generation of a Female Assassin and next week will be the fanfic and so on!

2.) Q & A !

I will be starting a Q & A like I stated in the recent chapter. I decided since this book is about 2 years old, might as well! So send me whatever questions you would like to ask me or about the book! I will then post another chapter labeled Q&A that will have all of your questions answered.

3.) New story / fanic?!

I am currently debating in either writing an original story or a fanfic. The original story would be a concept of mystery and the fanfic, I am debating either BNHA fanfic or a Riverdale fanfic. Comment below some ideas on fanfics or if you liked the concept of the original story!

But that's all I have to announce, I hope you all have a great Christmas and happy holidays! I wish you all to be warm, safe and I will see you all in the next chapter!

~B