Chapter 10

Winter's POV-

I start to fall into a deep slumber, not caring what Qrow was doing in the dorm. Although it was dark, it was peaceful and calming. Its been a while since I had this, a LONG while as I wish it would last forever...

Qrow's POV 

I start putting on a shirt as I glance over to Winter, sighing as I put a blanket over her fragile body. "I'll let you rest a bit Ice Queen, don't forget about today..." I softly place a kiss on her cheek and started to walk out of the dorm. 

Somehow I had this feeling that something would go wrong...I can put my finger on it. I shrug, walking around the campus.

(A few hours later to the fight between Phyrrah and Penny)

Winter's POV

I wake up from my satisfied nap and get in my uniform, getting ready to depart and... the truth. The real truth with me and...Qrow

I sigh and blush, taking a deep breath as I heard screams outside, I look out to see Grimm ravens hovering around the ships. Taking my sword, look around to see if the students were okay and fought of the incoming Grimm as the students were loading in the ships. 

I knew this was a disaster, but I had to find Qrow. I saw him approaching me. 

"Winter! Are you okay?" Qrow asked. 

"Yes I am, i have to tell you something-"

"There's no time," He shoots a Grimm from behind me. "We need to get out of here and-" 

"Qrow Branwen! Listen to me!" Winter grabbed his arm.

He looked at her with wide eyes, "W-Winter I-" 

"NO! You told me to do this so I will!" Winter pants, "I-I had interest...when we fought in the Vytal  festival. I had hated you for beating me with a dirty trick of yours, thinking you're just a run-down trouble maker...but when I saw you supporting your team and other friends, you were caring, loving, even when I was blind, you still cared for me when we met each other again. S-so I guess what I'm saying is...

I love you...

Qrow's POV

"I love you..."

Those three words echoed in my ears as my heart lifted a bit. I didn't care about what was happening...but only her...

I was going to respond to her confession until Winter got behind me and cut through a Beowulf. she winced as she got scratched from before. I snapped out my trance and held her, "We need you to get you to a ship,"

Winter grunts, "I'm fine...the ships were taken by Roman," 

"Not all of them, there's a ship there with supplies and medicine, you need to get there,"

"I'm not going anywhere," Winter stayed put.

I sighed, "Oh well," I pick her up and carry her over my shoulder

"QROW! Put me down!" Winter yells, punching my back.

I smile and sat her down on the bench, "Qrow it's just a wound, people need our help and-" 

Time stopped between us...both of us  frozen

I gently place my lips on hers, the only warm part of her body that wasn't cold

A soft kiss that was worth taking from her and silencing her quarrel.

I separated softly from the kiss as I saw her sweet bliss. 

Her cheeks blushed with the right shade of pink as she looked at me.

I place a hand under her chin, "Don't leave this ship, understood?"

She didn't dare to answer and nods in response

I nodded and brushed my thumb on her cheek, smiling, "Good, stay here until I get back, I won't be gone for long," I grabbed my sword and kissed her forehead, "See you soon, Ice Queen,"

Woah! Now THAT is probably the best I have done for romantics. 

What do you believe? Tell me in the comments!

BTW: Do you guys want me to do a Valentines Day one since I missed it or no?