Chapter 7

Winter's POV

I went down to the cargo ship as I checked with the pilot and merchant. I looked and examined everything that is okay, though it was frustrating that I couldn't think straight. I was either still dizzy from last night or the fact that Qrow was still in my head.

Just thinking about this started to make my head hurt, I finished up on checking the ship and cargo and gave them the go to leave. I went back to my dorm and Qrow wasn't there. I shrugged and got to finish up on my papers.

By the time I finished that, I look at the clock, it was already time for the tournaments, my sister was going to fight in one of them. Not bothering to watch the other tournaments, I continued to read some of my book I took with me.

Qrow's POV

I had went to the Crow bar again to have some drinks, watching the fights. Though I could get into the stadium or the area to see the fight. I would rather have watch it from a distance, drinking my favorite booze than being in a stadium full of people yelling.

Besides, they don't allow liquor, unfortunately.

"Here again I see?" the bartender said, the same one I met yesterday.

I nod, "Yep, I'll just take the usual," I said, he went to fill my glass.

I sigh as I continue to watch the fights, but there was one thing that hasn't left my mind, 'What is schnee doing right now?"

*time skip*

Winter POV

Finishing the chapters it was finally my sister's and her teammate, Yang, I presume turn to fight in a couple of minutes. I sighed and closed my book and headed out.

I opened the door and Qrow was in front of me, caught me by surprise.

"Going to your sister's tournament?" he asked.

I nodded, "Want company?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow, "I don't believe you're the type to be in big crowds, especially since they won't allow booze in the stadium." I smiled.

He shrugged, "It's worth it since I'm coming with you, and I already have my dosage of liquor so I'm good," he smiled.

I chuckled, "You have a limit?"

He chuckled, "You might see me with a flask, but that doesn't mean I'm drinking booze, shoot, it could be water for all you know,"

I crossed my arms, "Fine, let me take a sip,"

Qrow sighed and handed her his flask, "Fine,"

I opened the cap and took a sip of it, then I felt a burning sensation in my mouth and handed back the flask to him quickly. "That's not water!" He chuckled as he put it away.

"Why would you trick me into drinking that?!" she wipes her mouth in disgust.

"I didn't trick you, Ice Queen, I said it could be water," he smirked. I sighed and walked pass him.

"Let's go into the arena before it gets too crowded with people," I said as Qrow followed soon after.

We both went to the arena getting our seats as the battle started. Qrow, of course, bought popcorn to eat to watch his nieces fight.

He looked over at me, meeting my gaze, and offer me some, "Want some Schnee?" He asked as he was eating.

I shake my head, "I'm not found with eating carbs filled with sodium," I said.

Qrow rolled his eyes, "Come on, a handful doesn't hurt much,"

"Says te one who doesn't look after their weight."

He scoffed, "Don't need to, as long as I can still beat you in a battle, I'm good."

I grit my teeth, "You didn't beat me, it was nearly a tie." I stated.

He rolled his eyes, looking at me again. His eyes pleaded a bit then I gave in.

I got a piece of popcorn and ate it, having the salty, buttery taste on my tongue. I smiled a bit.

"Like it?" He asked.

I nodded and took some more as we watched the battle.

As the battle was about to end, I was about to grab another piece of popcorn until his hand touched mine. I blushed, taking my hand quickly out and managing to grab a piece.

I felt his gaze on me as he smirked. Then suddenly felt a light blush across my checks

'When is this battle going to end?'

*There you guys go! Sorry for the wait and sorry if it's short. Thank you for continuing to read this ^^*

~B