Chpater 22

Winter's POV

"What? What do you mean?" I asked, this cannot be happening.

"When I came home, my sister said he wasn't at home. We looked up and down the house and he wasn't there," Jaune explained, getting frantic.

"Alright, calm down, he could not have gone that far, we will split up and find him okay? " I looked at everyone, they went to their groups. "We will meet back here at midnight," I announced.

They all nod and headed out of the house, splitting up and looking through the opposite sides of town.

"Well finally, I have Snowflake all to myself till midnight, sounds like a fairy tale I almost can't believe it," Qrow chuckled from behind me.

I smiled and shook my head, "We are supposed to be looking for a young man, not go out on a romantic date." I chuckled back, facing him.

He walks up to me and wraps his arm around me, "We'll have to compromise then," we started to walk out the house, heading out to the street. "It's really nice here, almost as beautiful as Mystral."

I nodded, "Almost, it seems like a nice place to raise a family; a little bit farther from Grimm and in between Vale and Atlas,"

Qrow nods, scratching his stubble as he looked around the city, holding me close to warmth. He kissed my temple occasionally as we walked.

"Aren't you the romantic?" I smiled up to him.

He blushes a bit, and I'm guessing it's not from the cold. "I guess, you're just rubbing off of me," he kisses my nose.

"Me? I didn't do no such thing, but love and comforted you," I laughed a bit, patting his chest.

"Exactly," He starts kissing my cheek and started making his way down my neck.

I blush and shook my head, "Qrow, not out in the open..." I whispered to him.

"Why not? A little PDA didn't hurt anyone..."He growled softly, almost biting my neck.

"I would rather do this kind of affection with us alone, in a room or two," I bit my lip and held his cheek.

I felt him smirk against my skin, planting a small kiss before he went away and held me close, "Good point Snowflake, looks like I'll save some when we get to the house,"

I blushed a bit more and smiled, "Alright handsome," I sighed a bit, walking with him around the town as we tried to look for Oscar. "What if we don't find him?" I asked Qrow.

Qrow shook his head, "We will find him Winter, he could not have gotten far." He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Sighing, I nodded, "Let's hope he hasn't," I said, looking around at the shops, hoping to see Oscar in one of them.

*Timeskips to midnight*
Qrow's POV
After hours of strolling through the streets, we could not find him. I hurry Winter back to the house with the rest of the gang. We exchanged information and found nothing on his whereabouts until the door opened.

"Oh, I was wondering when all of you would get back here,"

We turned and saw Oscar at the door with his new outfit, smiling. I chuckle a bit and saw how the gang tackled him and asked him some questions. Jaune started apologizing, making it a sentimental moment.

Sighing a bit, I started making my way upstairs before someone tugged at my cape.

"Qrow, what are you doing? We found Oscar and we need to figure out a way to go to Atlas," Winter explained.

I shook my head, "We asked them politely Winter, it was no use," I explained back. "They do not follow your authority or mine and we don't have a way to get there,"

"What if we steal one?" Jaune suggested, everyone went silent.

"What? You're serious?" I remarked at him.

"All of the ships are scheduled to fly to Atlas, so why not?" Jaune shrugged, looking at everyone. Everyone seems to like the idea.

"No not an option, we are risking not only my title but yours as well. Do you really want to have on record that we stole Atlesian property and got away with it by flying to Atlas WITHOUT permission?" I asked them. "One thing is risking it and another is a reckless decision that we cannot afford."

"Well, I don't see you giving out good suggestions other than drinking Qrow," Winter said to me coldly.

"Excuse me—

"Don't 'excuse me' these kids have shown that they are capable to make their own decisions. There were times without our supervision that they made it out. Yes, they resulted with cuts and bruises, but that only made them stronger and wiser enough to know what their doing," Winter explained, defending the kids side.

"And this, is coming from a former Atlesian soldier. No doubt in my mind that they can steal that ship, with or without our help. However, it is our decision to join them, or fall back." Winter walks up to me, cupping my face with her warm hand, "Don't make me choose between the kids and you..."she whispered to me.

I sigh and hold her hand, looking towards them, "I guess, it is worth a try. But if all goes south, we are out, is that clear,"

The team nods, agreeing.

"Agreed," Winter said after, smiling a bit.

"Alright, we start at dawn, lets get some rest."

Hello again! Just to clarify, I had skipped the scene where the Atlas leader of the ships denied the aircrafts to them. I wanted to add some more of the ship, but also add that they would be denied for more dramatic effect.
The next chapter will be followed up upon a Q&A! If there is a question you wanted to ask me, put it in the comments and I will put it in the Q&A!

See you in the next chapter!

~B