Last Straw...

Okay, that's it.

I have warned this once, now this is the last time I'm going to state this.

For all those who are confused a bit, thank you for being patient for this book updating, I've been typing and also been busy with life that my updates have been all over the place.

But I want to address this once and for all, bc to be honest, I'm done.

And I want you all to know and see this for your own eyes:

....
You. Don't. Know. My. Life.

You never know, I'm probably been going through depression, anxiety, maybe life. You don't know my life at school, you don't know me, and you don't know a damn thing I'm going through. You think that's going to be better?!

I am still going to update this book 100%, bc I'm not letting this one person ruin it for all you guys.

But I want to prove to you, that people like this, is what brings me down and makes me upset. I got through finals and had many performances. School is #1 and I try to update this book, again, thank you for those who are patient, I have a draft that's almost done.

This is the last time I'm going to mention, if you have nothing nice to say...DONT. SAY IT. AT ALL.

And Lastly, You must have nothing to do other than insulting authors, that's probably the only thing  you're best at other than wasting time. If I were you, take deep breathes and go on walks; I'm sending pictures of the most amazing trees, you'll be obsessed with all my forest expertise! I'm so proud of you....that you're wasting time on an insult and basically insulted you with a Dear Evan Hanson song XD

thank you for the some that have been patient, bless you

~B