Snowbird Christmas Special!

Authors Note! : The story is not related to the plot in the chapters, it will still be like the show but not following the plot. Hope you enjoy!

Qrow's POV~

I was at Beacon, filling in for Port because of his sickness this month, leaving me to teach here in Beacon. I got to see my nieces and their team and friends. I recognized some students from Signal and said hi to a few of them. 

Though while I was teaching about different types of Grimm, I still had my mind lingering...

What was Winter doing at this moment?

I paused shortly in one lesson, then collected myself quickly and continued. I heard Yang chuckle, then Ruby, I turn to them and stop the lesson. "Something funny girls?"

Yang snickers, "I'm just feeling a bit cold," 

I huff, holding a chuckle, "Too bad," 

"Aww, I bet you wouldn't have said that to Winter.." Yang muttered quietly. 

I choked a bit in my words as I continued, "Funny, but you know what I could say to you, detention," 

Yang groaned, the class laughed as I chuckled, "Now, as I was saying..." I continued the lesson. 

Winter's POV~

In my desk doing some paperwork back in Atlas, hoping to finish all of it before going back to Beacon for some confirmation on the security we have there. After that, I'm done for tonight. 

I lean back on my chair as I called my ship to get ready, I look over the portrait of me, my sister and Whitley. Our father doesn't celebrate Christmas as do our mother. 

I sigh at the picture and got off my chair, making my way to the shipping post. Getting in the ship as it flew over the kingdoms I look over the horizon. One weird thought was lingering in my mind...

What was Qrow doing this moment?

"Ms. Schnee, we are preparing to land," The pilot stated. 

I nodded and got ready,

"Hello Beacon"

Qrow's POV~ 

The bell rings and the students flowed out the classroom, I sigh, "I almost forgot how tiring this was," I said to myself. I picked up my weapon as I headed out, meeting Ozzy at his office. The students were mingling, talking about the Christmas party that Beacon was hosting. 

No doubt that I will be the chaperone for it, I sigh.  I starting walking to the elevator until I see her, Ice Queen herself. 

She entered the elevator and pressed the button, she then looked up at me and met eyes. We weren't like this until last time we met here for the Vytal Festival. 

I see Winter blush, I smirked as I walked faster to the door. Winter was pressing the button faster to close and that's when I shape-shifted, flying inside before she noticed. 

She closed her eyes and sighed relief, I shape-shift back to my form and took her in my embrace

"Missed me Ice Queen?"

Winter's POV~

"Miss me Ice Queen?" 

I froze as he took me in his embrace, blushing hard I didn't dare to speak. I look away, his chin resting on my shoulder as I feel him smirk against my skin. 

"Aww, you don't even give me a proper hello," he chuckled. I feel him look up as he saw the buttons, "Well, looks like were going to the same floor, this will be long..."