I'm Telling

Chapter 11- Winter's POV:

I hate Peter. Keeping a secret like that away from me. I also hate myself for even wasting my time going to get Peter. Tony did lecture me. Even Don. He said I would be having too much fun in my room. He took my Jay IV and Don's phone. Which is killing her. My laptop is still in my room sadly. So where are we? We are in one of the many rooms in this tower. A small dark room. Only one dimmed light and bed. No windows. One door. This is like jail! If this is what jail is like. I don't know. I'm sitting on the floor while Don is laying on the bed. I don't care that she has the bed. It's hard, thin, and small. Way smaller than the beds I'm use to.

You should've heard Tony lecturing me. It sounded as if he actually cares for me. Yeah right, a big shot like him caring for me. Get real.

Flashback~~~

"Why did you two leave?"

"Hi Tony," is all I say before he goes into a full on lecture.

"To find Peter. You got a problem with that?" Don says getting sassy.

"Yes I do. You two just can't leave. Even if you were, you should've left a note or something! What if Hydra got you? What if Loki, Ultron, Red Skull, etcetera. You guys could've been dead for all we known. You know how much stress that is to find Peter missing then you two. A LOT. When you guys get your stuff, you're going straight into a BIG timeout. Never ever leave without telling me or one of the Avengers. Especially me. Understand?"

Me and Don looked at each other. We nod and say yes. Going to the hotel quickly with Tony following behind us. I don't know he's mad at Don. She wasn't even here that long. She was just being a good person hanging out with me. She didn't try to kill me or anything.

When we make it to the hotel, Tony watches us as we put our clothes in the bag and zipped it up. I mumble how this is not how I wanted to spend my time in Paris. He got mad and said I shouldn't even been in Paris from the start. We took a plane back to Manhattan. Tony complaining about kids never listening. If I do recall going through some files. He wasn't a rain of sunshine himself.

Flashback Over~~~~~~

So yeah that's how it went. He acts as if he's mister perfect. He doesn't have a clean background check. I scream making Don jump. She looks at me like I'm crazy then smiles.

"You know when you aren't talking all science-y and all, you actually seem like a normal teenager," she says.

I shake my head. She laughs and lays back down. I want to get back at that jerk Peter. And Tony, but first Peter. I'm not being understanding for him whatsoever. Don thinks I should forgive him, but I obviously don't. I have no idea what time it is. All I know it feels like years.

I listen to Don snoring softly. Goodbye world. I'm dying today. The cause is boredom. Thanks to the one and only Tony Stark. Yay! Give the guy a cookie. I think this room is sound proof or they don't care that I screamed minutes ago. Or hours. Curse this room! As if that's really going to make anything better. I lay down on the floor. The cold tiled floor. The horror. I close my eyes and literally can't sheep in my head. One, Two, Three, Four.......

Tony's POV:

I'm in my lab looking over Winter's blueprints and Jay IV. They're quite impressive work. I know I shouldn't be looking through her stuff. This could be like a diary to her. Wanting no one to read it. Bruce and Clint come down. Eating something.

"Make a mess in here, there's trouble," I say.

"Relax Stark. I'm not going to drop anything," Clint says putting his arrows right on top of Winter's notebook. I look up at him annoyed.

"I want some new arrows. Don't know what, but you're smart so you can figure that out."

I tell him no and drop all his arrows on the floor. He picks them up quickly. Seeing if his "babies" are okay.

"What are you working on?" Bruce ask.

"Winter's gauntlet/hoverboard. It works but needs more," I say going over her math.

"Can I help?" Bruce ask grabbing another of her notebooks.

"Sure," I say not moving my eyes away from the paper.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two nerds alone. Wait, what did you do with Winter?" Clint asks. I point to the camera. I don't think her nor Don realized there's a camera in there. Clint looks at the screen. Winter screams startling all of us. We listen to Don tell her how for once she sounds like a teenager. I get back to work when I realize they're okay.

"You can't leave them in there forever," Clint tells me.

"As long as I want. Now leave," I demand Clint. He rolls his eyes. Walking out with his arrows. Bruce laughs a little and gets to work. Sue me for taking the kids idea. Actually not taking. Just improving.

Don's POV:

I wake up to Winter complaining about life. This girl needs some therapy. Guess what. I'm the one to help her. I have no experience, but I might get somewhere!

"Don't try to think you can help me," Winter says when I'm sitting up.

"Fine. I'm surprised you never just asked Tony to leave," I say.

"What are you talking about Lovely?" She asks. I roll my eyes for her using my last name.

"How could you have not notice the small camera in the corners of the room?"

"There are cameras?"

"Yeah," I say in a duh tone. She grins evilly. I give a questioning look.

"Hey dear old uncle Tony. We know where Peter is. He's in Paris in the building up on this hill. Let us out since I told the truth," Winter scouts towards the camera. I look at her surprised. That was a messed up move she did there. Peter didn't want to be found. Now he's probably going to be ambushed by the Avengers. No good. The door opens revealing Natasha. OMG it's her. Play it cool.

"Let's go," she says. I nod like a lost puppy, getting up quickly. Winter gets up at a normal speed. Natasha looks at me funny. So much for playing it cool. We exit the room. Natasha hands me my phone. I thank her a lot till a point where I think she might wants to kill me.

Look out Peter, here we come.