All Mighty

Chapter 23- Winter's POV:

All of us know Clint will be leaving soon. None of us wanting him to go. But before he does, he gives us more lessons on archery. Thor should be arriving soon. This time he'll watch us without Jane. Since she'll be busy with some research. She says she's close to a breakthrough. Which is good, but I feel like Thor is going to need help.

Maybe the Avengers been dropping him hints on what to do. Not to do being a longer list. I smile at that thought. Thor questioning why they're telling him all these things. I go sit off to the side. Feeling tired now.

"Hello everybody," Thor's voice booms throughout the room.

We all say are greetings. Thor and Clint go off to talk alone for a little bit. I really really want to go be noisy and find out what they are talking about. This time I will just sit here like a good girl. The others continue on.

Thor and Clint come back in. I smile. Clint tells us goodbye and leaves. Thor tells us to go clean ourselves up. We don't refuse since we feel all sweaty.

~~~~~~

Thor has us sit in my room. I have no idea why mine, but that's what he says. Don and I are on my bed. Ava takes the rocking chair I made. It's the simplest thing I ever made. Peter and Sam sit at the end of my bed. Thor stands in front of the doorway.

"The others told me that we will play classic board games," Thor says.

I don't mind, but that's boring. Though I might know a way to make it fun.

"Sounds fun," I say.

The others look at me. I wink at them. They only nod, but still look lost. I turn back to Thor. He raises his eyebrows at me. I only smile. I pull out Monopoly: Empire. I will change this simple game into something more interesting. One thing to change is that we'll have to play in teams. Which will benefit Thor.

 Which will benefit Thor

I choose Don. Peter and Ava team up. Sam ends up with Thor. I set the board up. Each of us have a tower to share.

Thor and Sam take the car game piece

Thor and Sam take the car game piece. Don and I get the headphones. Peter and Ava get the happy meal. I pass out everything that each of us start off with.