Hope (Pt. 1)

So before you begin. I would like to apologize for having such a confusing story. I said they defeated Ultron, yet Vision isn't in here. And Tony should be having Friday as the AI system not Jarvis. I just like certain things and changed it up a lot I guess. I don't want the Avengers to end that's all. I know they have a new team but I prefer the old one. Hope this didn't annoy any of you. Now you may read!

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Chapter 14-Winter's POV:

I stare at Thanos. What power could I possibly have? I'm just a smart girl. I look down realizing something. We're not on Earth. Then how are we even breathing? I look into the sky. A bunch of stars shine brightly up there. I slowly back up to Don. Loki watches me with a smirk on his face. I'm scared. I reach Don and whisper to her.

"We're not on Earth."

She looks around eyes going big. "Where are we and how are we breathing?" She whisper shouts at me. I shrug my shoulders. Ultron comes closer. I take a step back pulling Don with me. Loki laughs while Thanos just watches me intently.

"You can't run," a voice from behind says. I jump turning around. It's Doctor Doom. Or Victor von Doom. Don drags me back to Gamora. She gets in a fighting stance. I don't know enough about fighting to get me out of this. I'm dead. At least I'll be dying with some of my heros, right? Or is that too soon to be saying right now?

"You have no chance so give up," Victor says.

"Yeah let me think about that," Star-Lord says. "Um, no."

At least there's a bit of hope, but how long is that really going to last? I can tell my mind is set on me dying soon, but my heart has other words.

Tony's POV:

"Hey Tony, Star-Lord here. We have a problem," I here Quill say. I'm about to ask what the problem is until get a feeling I shouldn't. He leaves his connection on. I listen. Only faint sounds of movement is heard.

"You can't run," someone says. I heard that voice before. Susan comes running up next to me. I ask the Fantastic Four for help as well. It wasn't my idea, but Capsicle said we need all the help we can get. The problem was that Johnny kept complaining that Steve stole his face and is a boring version of himself. Actually, it was really entertaining. Until Steve pulled out 'I'm the Captain Card.' Anyway back to the point. Susan presses the button turning off our mic.

"I think that was Victor," she says.

"Who is this Victor?" Thor asks.

"Victor von Doom. A.K.A Doctor Doom. I don't understand why is he there? Is he running things?"

"I doubt it. Someone more powerful I think," Reed says. I nod.

"You have no chance so give up," the voice says again.

"Definitely Victor," Ben says.

"Yeah let me think about that," Quill says. "Um, no."

"I don't have all day Thanos. Get the girl's power and let me have her," Ultron says. "He's still alive," Bruce says. We only nod.

"Patience," Thanos says. I smirk. What does he know about patience.

"You said the Avengers would come. We're waiting Thanos. So far we've done our part. When will you deliver yours?" Loki asks. Loki is on this too. How many of them did Thanos get?

"My brother is alive?" Thor asks.

"Seems like it," Clint says.

"I said PATIENCE!" Thanos yells. "I am close to power and all you do is whine to me. Remember who you're working for God," Thanos says angrily.

"Power?" Reed questions.

"The stones. He's after the stones," Thor says quietly. If he speaks this quietly, you know there's a problem. How many does he have now. He says he's close meaning he has most of them already. This might be the last one he needs. But what does that have to do with Winter?

"I think we should get going. Right now they're safe, but that won't last for long," Susan says. We nod.

"Avengers assemble! And Fantastic Four too," Steve yells. Everyone runs out except Bruce.

"We might have a code Green buddy," I say.

"I know. I'm just don't know if we can beat all of them," Bruce says.

"Just hope. Besides you have me on your side," I tell him.

"Yep definitely the end of the world," he says. I laugh. We both leave. "Tell the others to go to level G," I say. He nods. I go into my lab. Looking around franticly. I have a plan, but I don't know where I put it. I run over to some steel cases I have. Scanning the labels, I find what I need.

Our secret weapon if it comes down to that. I hold out my arm. My suit attaches itself on me. I get to walking while it comes on. Yeah I know. I look awesome.

"Rogers did you call the others?" I say into the coms.

"Just finish. There on there way. You have a way to get us on that planet Stark?"

"Of course. That's why I told Bruce to tell you guys to go to level G, Capsicle."

"Just get ready Stark," he says. I roll my eyes. I go into the elevator and press the button to go down. I get down there in no time. The others stand there in amazement.

"When did you build this," Clint questions walking around the huge ship.

"Few years ago. Just in case we are called into space for something."

"This is huge. You sure it can fly Stark?" Johnny asks.

"Look hot head, I know it can fly. You can fly yourself there if you want."

"Nah, I'm good. I want to know what's in there," he says going closer to the ship. I tell JARVIS to open up the hatch. They get in. I wait for everyone to get in.

"Rogers where are the others?" I ask. As soon as I ask that Wanda, Rhodey, Logan, Scott, Sam, and Bucky. They were the only ones free at the time. Though Logan was harder to convince. He said he was "busy" doing something. Yet we finally got him to come out here. Thanks to Susan really.

"Nice ship," Scott says. "Can I add something? Something that makes you ship work like my suit," he ask.

"No," I say. He sighs and gets on. The others following him. Maybe I should take his offer, but not in front of the others. I get in closing the hatch. This is going to be on fun joy ride.

I get in and tell JARVIS to pilot the ship. I look at everybody. They are all seated and talking to each other. I go over to all the science-y people. Which is Bruce, Reed, Scott. and Susan. I tell them to follow me. They do. I lead to the part of my ship that has a lab. They look around surprised at everything. They shouldn't be. Do they not know who I am? I go over to Scott and whisper to him to add the thing to my ship. He nods and gets to work. The others already on computers and doing something.

I go back to the others getting some others. My ship has everything. Johnny and Ben go into my gaming room slash bar area. Clint and Nat go into the target range. The others all over the place. I'm good. They're impressed by the best.  Please hold your applauses. I will be adding more to this ship of course. I want the best ship around. I will have it. No matter what it takes to get it.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Alrighty. Hope you guys like this chapter. I'm already working on the next one. Then maybe update I Was There. Or continue this. I just want to keep writing my heart out. Also important shout out to goldblossom. She has a blog on google + on different fanfics. She is now bringing it onto her. She has her first one here about Phineas and Ferb. You should really check it out. Share it with others and what not. Plz check it out. It would mean a lot to her and me.

~WannaBeFamous