Hope (Pt. 3)

Chapter 16- Tony's POV:

I hope Winter is all right. Wow, I actually have real feelings for the kid. Who knew. Actually everyone can tell that I do. I even have feelings for Don. She hasn't even been here that long and she's been dragged into a huge mess. Two girls coming into my life and I already ruined it for them. Yeppie.

The ship small and with a force field around it comes in hot on the planet. Susan arms out and face in concentration on keeping the shield up. To be honest, I couldn't make this thing withstand anything over 2000℉. Susan's powers are helping this ship actually come into the planet with blowing up to bits.

"Tony how much longer. Sue needs to stop soon," Reed tells me.

"Three more minutes," I say.

"I don't think she can last that long," Johnny says.

"Hold on," I say.

"Easy for you to say," Ben grumbles. I ignore his words. Almost there. This is like longest three minutes of my life.

"Stop," I yell to Sue. She puts the shield down and collapses into Reed's arm.

"Take her to the infirmary," I say.

"You have an infirmary?" Wanda questions surprised.

"Of course, I'm Tony Stark."

"Can I hit his oversized ego," Bucky asks Steve.

"No, we need Stark," Steve tells him. Losers. I have JARVIS land the ship miles away from the building. Scott presses the button making us and the ship bigger again. I turn on the invisibility cloak on the ship. Steve once again has a freak out look on his face. That will never get old. Never. We all step out. Excluding Sue and Bruce. He's going to stay behind and watch her and wait for the code green call.

"We're here, can I go home now," Logan complains.

"No," Steve says in that soldier tone of his. We all walk to the one giant building that is on this planet. I'm telling you, this place is bigger than my ego. And that's saying something.

"We need a plan," Steve says.

"I have one. One, walk in like we own the place. Two, beat some asses. Three, get Winter and Don. Four, make sure Thanos doesn't get his hands on the stone. Five, walk out of there like a boss. Any questions Rogers?"

"I hate you," he says.

"I'm hurt. Now let's go," I say. I decide to fly instead. Johnny does the same. I tell Rhodey to fly in his War Machine suit. It's really mine, but I'm making him look cooler.

"I wouldn't take another step," says Loki appearing in front of us.

"Brother end this now," Thor shouts.

"I will not rest until I am satisfied brother."

"Then will just have to beat you," Clint says. Arrow ready to shoot.

"Such a pity. All of you just to save two girls. Guardians. And the girl's mother," Loki says with a smirk. Aileene is alive still. Thank goodness. Winter must be happy to see her again. Or angry for her leaving. Victor comes standing besides Loki.

"Victor you don't have to do this," Reed says. He remains silent. Oh the joy. Now here comes Ultron. This must be a villain convention. Wait a second, here comes, Magneto and Mystique.

"You know I had enough talking. How about we just fight," Logan says.

"Your deaf, not ours," Mystique says.

Logan shrugs and runs toward them. That wasn't part of my plan. Who cares. Time to fight. I fly up charging my blaster. I look down and aim at Loki. He's distracted by Thor at the moment.