Hope (Pt. 2)

Chapter 15- Winter's POV:

They put us in a newer cell. This time though, I've been separated from the others. A long distance between us. I'm really hungry now. I still don't know what day it is and I'm hungry now. I still don't know what day it is and I'm hungry. I know they're bad guys and all, but seriously a girl needs to eat. At least let me have my final meal or something. Last minute of fun? Last words to my mom and Don. Tell the guardians how much I love them. Just something. The only nice thing they did was give me a mattress on the floor. Sadly, it's not comfortable. It's better than nothing at least. I been laying here staring at the wall holding my stomach.

I'm also really mad at myself. As big as a fangirl I am, I still don't know the Star-Lord's name. That is no fair. I will find out. One of those bad guys would tell me I hope. That's all I want to know. If I find out, it would be a shame that I wouldn't get to add it to my scrapbook. No one can judge me. You can only admire and be jealous you don't have mine. It has more information about the heroes than you can imagine. Wow, I sound like a creep. Just act like I never said those words. So bangs on the metal door. I look through the small window this cell has. I stare in disbelief. One of my actual good friends from school is standing there. Rosa Fond. What is she doing here? She smiles at me. I haven't seen her since school was out for summer break. My mind goes back to Tony.

"JARVIS, call Rosa Fond," Tony says. Why does he need Rosa? She is the only friend I have that likes me for who I am. Only during school that is. During summer, she travels and does the most extraordinary things. My mom said that it would too dangerous for me to go.

I remember Tony asking for her. Maybe she's here to help. But why her? I honestly don't see anything important about her. Not trying to be mean at all.

"Hey Winter, it's been awhile," Rosa says.

"Yeah it has. What are you doing here?"

"Seeing whether or not it's true you're here. Guess what, I know now," She says laughing at the end.

"This isn't you," I say getting up going to the window."

"This is me Winter. The real me," she replies with a sly smile.

(This is what Rosa looks like⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇)

"What do you me?"

"I've been lying to you Winter. I always have," she says in a duh tone.

"So we're not friends then?"

"Of course not. I wouldn't be friends with a puny mortal," she says. Puny mortal? That's what Loki says.

"You're-"

"The daughter of Loki. Took you long enough."

"How? When? I don't understand," I say.

"My father fell in love with a mortal woman. They made love and stuff and had me. Loki told my mom what plans he had for me. My mom didn't like it so she refused to be with Loki any more. My father got on contact with me and showed me many things. I became daddy's little girl. So do me a favor and hand over the necklace."