Robb Stark (Imagine)

The feast is about to begin in a few hours.King Robert has arrived to Winterfell,supposingly for his son's
*coughs* betrothal with 14 year old Sansa Stark,daughter of Lord of Winterfell, Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark of House Tully.In spite of her age,she is about to get married,which is very strange to you,but how couldn't it be.You are no lady "And I guess it's fine" you tell yourself and believe so.
It'd be rude not to go to the grand feast,as all citizens are invited to,and
you are aware of that.Your parents say that you should all go as a familly,just for a bit,to wish the Ladies and Lords what demands to be wished and by that,show some manners and leave.
"Come on,they won't even notice we aren't there!There's no point in dressing up for a feast we are practically not welcome."you say to your mother.
"Y/N,don't think like that.Lord Eddard has done so many sacrifices for us,for Winterfell,it would be a shame not to show up."she says as she cleans the wooden table with a wet cloth.
"I guess you're right.But that doesn't change my opinion."you say with your frowned face crossing your hands on your chest.
"Well,you're obliged to go,so you're not supposed to have one."she gives you a quick look and then looks down at the wood again.
You stay speechless,what could you say?
"Now,dress up."
You sigh.
"Mom,I've told you I don't feel comfortable in dresses."
"You are not going to be in it for ever.Now stop mumbling and go"
She puts the wet cloth on her belt and looks at you with her demanding yet full of softness look.
"Okay,you win" you smile and put your hands up.She gets close to you with a smile on her face and kisses you on the forehead.She then holds your lovely soft skin with her rough fingers and says
"You are stubborn kid,you know that?" You smile.You love her.You have a special bond with her and you are glad nothing can change that.Pulling away,you start heading towards your room.You sigh as you open the doors of your closet and see nothing rather than a light blue dress.The only dress you have,bought for you from your relatives in Highgarden,a place where taste in fashion is second to none.
You take your dress and lay it on your freshly-made bed.You remove your clothes and head for the small bathtub made from steel,which has weirdly been filled up.
"Mother"you say to yourself and smile as put your right foot in the hot water.It doesn't seem weird to you that she was sure she'd made you go.You then soak your whole body in it and wash youself with some oils,scraping off the dirt that has been on you for the past few days.After a few minutes,you get out of the tub and dry yourself up and untagle your hair with your fingers,as they are easy to do so.
The dress waits for you in the other corner of the room.You approach your bed and put on the beautiful dress,that by the way fits perfectly.
"Beware,young boys of Winterfell" you say while you're looking yourself in the mirror and burst out laughing.

Few minutes later

You,your brother and parents gather at your house's exit.It's dark outside.Fortunately,there are torches placed all over.You begin walking and talking with your family.Suddenly,out of nowhere,a hand grips your elbow.
You turn around to see your best friend,Laisa.
"Where have you been?!I've been looking for you everywhere!"she smiles and grabs you.
"My Lady" you say with the voice of a king "you look amazing this wonderfull evening.I am taken aback by your beauty.Please let me escort you to the palace."
She laughs and hits you lightly on the shoulder.Both of you start walking to the palace with a crowd of people ahead of you.You start talking about many random things,you don't even notice when you enter the Gate to the room where the feast is.Many men and women with their kids are sitting on tables placed all over the room.And across the entrance,in a horizontally placed,long wooden table sits Lord Eddard,Lady Catelyn. On their right their children sit in order of age.On their left,Cersei Lannister,King Robert and Joffrey Baratheon.
You sit in a table where both of your famillies are,as your parents and brothers are close friends,and neighbors.
Lord Stark stands up
"Citizens of Winterfell,we are here to celebrate the betrothal between our two kids,Sansa and Joffrey.We are all honoured by your presence.
To Joffrey and Sansa Baratheon!"
The crowd started cheering up and drinking their cups of wine.Never have I ever seen Lord Stark so happy.I hope this marriage lasts.
As I think of all these,Laisie hits my leg with her hand,interrupting my thoughts.
"Ouch!Was that necessary?!"I said lightly whispering
"Y/N listen to me!Ro-"
"I hope it's important and that I haven't been in pain for nothing!"
"Will you just shut up!Listen to me!Robb Stark!"
"Yeah,Robb Stark what?"
"He hasn't stopped looking at you the whole time!He just whispered something in Jon Snow's ear and they both turned around to look at you"
You stay silent,kind of shocked.
"Is that a good thing?"you shrug.You take a breath as Laisie smiles and nods.You secretly take a peep at Robb Stark.He is indeed looking at you.
"Okay,so what?"
"Are you kidding me?"
"Can we talk about something important please?"you underline the word important so that you become clear.
Your heart starts pounding like crazy.It's not that you had a crush on Robb or something.But a boy like him staring at you made you feel confident.
After lots of hours of drinking and celebrating,many famillies begin to exit the room and so do you.You need some fresh air,some peace.All that noice bothered you as nothing else did.
You take a seat on the cold ground and look at the sky.Surprisingly,it's full of stars.
"Excuse me"you hear a voice saying and you turn around frightened.
Robb Stark looks at you with the cutest smile he could ever wear on his mouth.
"I didn't mean to scare you.Sorry if I did,though."
"It's alright"you say catching your breath and letting out a chuckle
"My name's-"
"Of course I know who you are,Robb Stark"you say smirking
"And you are?..?his rusty voice makes you tremble
"My name is Y/N"
"I'm glad to meet you,my Lady"he says and kisses your hand
You smile.
"I'm not a Lady,my Lord"
"Well you should.Such a beautie should not go wasted."
Your cheeks are getting red,you can feel it.
"Would you like to have a walk with me,Y/N?"he says and smiles
"I'd actually love that."
You start walking around the castle,telling so many random things.And for a strange reason,you don't feel as awkward as you should.
You like him.
"I should go home,my parents will be looking for me."you anxiously say."I really enjoyed our walk,Robb"(as he constantly reminded you to call him)
"I hope it's not the last one" he smirks and leans in.
Your frozen lips touch and firm a smile as his hands touch your neck.
"Damn it"you think.

I've decided to begin with Robb Stark because duh.I know I'm not the only one fangirling over him😂💘
More stories are about to come out soon!I hope you enjoyed them
Next:Robb Stark(Smut)