Jon Snow(Smut)

"They brought the hostages!"shouts Grenn.
Sam and I turn around to see a group of men following the scavengers.As we start following them as well,and enter the big room,where the commanders sit,everyone gets quiet.
The hostages have their heads covered and their hands are tied behind their back.
Two of the scavengers take off,simultaneously,the pieces of wool that cover the hostages' faces.
One man and one woman.
"A woman?"says Sam "Why would they take a woman as a hostage?"

Your P.O.V
"If you think that by taking us as hostages will help,you are all fools.Mance will come and get us,and will kill each and every one of you,crows."says Orell,not succeeding in hiding his fear.
One of the men sitting in the long table is slightly smiling,ironically.He seems extremely odious.
"Take them to their cells" he shouts and one of the men that captured us grabs me by the elbow and leads me out of the room.As we leave the room,a boy with black curled hair and grey eyes catches my eye.He had that emotionless face that kicks me in the nerves.The one that cowards have when they are trying to show bravery.
I turn my head straight forward as the guards escorted us to our cells.
One of them threw me violently into one of the cells lining up the room,resulting in my hip touching the ground with force.
I wasn't afraid.You knew that Mance would come and get us,both me and Orell.And these silly boys that called themselves crows wouldn't hurt us.Because that'd put them in more danger than they already were.
I fell asleep in the cold and hard ground.After a few hours a guard starts yelling to wake me up.
"WAKE UP YOU BASTARDS"he shouts while striking the cells'railings with a metal drub.
He passes us some bread and water and then leaves the room.
"What are we going to do?" says Orell while biting a chunk out of his piece of bread
"We wait."I answer and drink some water.
"You know Mance doesn't give a shit about us.He doesn't care if we get killed.He has a whole warband of wildings and cave men.You think he'll care about two useless people?" He clearly seems upset.
"Well,we're wargs.We are important.At least,that's the common sense." He looks at the floor,thinking what I just told him,not just to calm him down.It was the truth.
It was that moment when the wooden door opened,and the boy with the black,curly hair walked towards us.
"Are you two settled in?"he says trying to show interest.
"What a jerk."I think to myself
None of us answers.
"Very well." He looks at you."You.Come with me."
"I'm not coming with you" I respond decisively.
He unlocks the door and opens it.
He comes in and grabs my hand.
"What are you doing?!"
"Letting you go."he says and takes you out of the cell.
"But Orell-"
"I've planned it.He'll be let free tomorrow"
"Why are you doing this?"I say as we both walk with a fair amount of speed throughout the halls
"I have reasons" he smiles.

Two weeks later
Me and Jon sit by the bonfire and laugh uncontrollably with a joke he said.I haven't reunited with Orell yet,and we're still looking for my group.
However,me and Jon have gotten closer.He turned out to be more than a nice person.
"I'm sleepy.I should go to sleep"I say and rub my eyes
"Y/N,wait" you turn around.
"What is it?" You ask him
"Come here" he taps the seat on the wood next to him
I sit next to him and he smiles.I've had feelings for Jon,but I try to block them,because we'll soon be seperated.
He falls down on the snow,lying on his back.
"What are you doing?"I giggle.
"Lie down" he says and smiles.I fall down the same way he did,and we start laughing simultaneously.
We sit there,staring at the stars shining in the dark sky.
"You know,you never told me why you set me free that day."
"You're right."he says."I didn't."he stares at the sky for some few more seconds and then looks at me.You remain silent,staring at each other for a while.He places his hand on my neck and kisses you gently.I kiss him as well and there we are,lying on the snow,kissing and hugging each other.
"I love you" he whispers and caresses my hair.
"I love you too"I grab his neck and pull him towards me,kissing him again.
He takes off his layers of fur and my top.
"Jon" I chuckle ."We're going to get cold"
"No we won't" he smirks and removes his top and trousers,and so do I.
He continues kissing me as his hand gently moves towards my naked body,starting from my collar bone,then to my breasts and then to my tummy.He drags his hand to my spot and starts rubbing it,as I moan in pleasure,interrupting the kissing.It feels so good.
"Jon"I let out a moan.
He then grabs his length and looks at me before putting the tip in,to make sure I want it too.I nod and he places his manhood in,while I let out silent groans.He starts making slow in and out movements,and lets out little grunts of pleasure.After a few minutes he thrusts violently in me and my walls clench around him as my nails dig in his bare waist.
My back arches as I start to reach
climax.I finish letting out cries as my fluids unite with his,him continuing to trust in me to reach climax as well.When he does,we lie on the layers of fur,keeping each other warm by hugging.

Soo this took a while to write.I'm out of ideas,both for scenarios and which character to write about,so comment down below which character you want to see next.🙌

xx
lydd02unicorn