Jaimie Lannister x maiden reader (Imagine)

"I did not do it."I say,tilting my head up to look Cersei in her furious eyes."I did not kill Joffrey,my Queen.I swear,to the Old gods and the new." Tywin Lannister turns his head left to see his daughter's reaction,yet she won't take my eyes off me,making me aware of her intentions.
"You were the last person who filled his glass with water before he was poisoned."Cersei crosses her hands.
"I did not poison him!I would never-"
"Do you deny that you were the last maiden to fill Joffrey's glass?"Tywin angrily cuts me off."No,my lord,I do not."
"So you admit you did it" Tywin responds."No!"
"This has to stop." Jaimie Lannister,dressed up in his gold armor,approaches the small council and stands next to me. "Just because she was the last to fill his glass does not mean she poisoned him.How can you accuse a simple maiden for such a horrible thing with no evidence?"
"Come here." He whispers and I do as he says.He places his arm around my back and escorts me out of the room.
"You have no right!" Cersei yells,standing up but Jaimie ignores her.He nods to the two guard that stand beside the doors and they open them.
"I apologize for my sister."he says and pulls his arm off your back as you walk outside the building."I hope you understand that she's just lost a child and she is-"
"I understand" I cut him off.
After some seconds of silence I decide to speak up.
"Thank you for standing up for me,my lord.I hope you don't get in any trouble."
"Don't worry about it.And,please.Call me Jaimie." he smiles.
I can feel my cheeks blushing and I turn my head down to the ground,so it won't be visible.
"How long have you been here?"he asks
"About a year and a half."you answer
"Are you from Volantis?"he suddenly asks,and I start wondering why are all these questions about.
"Actually,yes."I'm kind of surprised by the fact that he knows."How did you know?"
"Your facets.We don't have many beautiful women like you here in Kings Landing.I mean they're pretty,but the usual pretty."he smiles once more
"Thank you" I smile back.
He smirks and decides to keep silent.
"How can I repay you back for what you did for me?"I ask him,afraid about what he'll say.He stops walking and turns to me.
"Just allow me to see you again."
"Gladly" you accept.

Hey guys!Sorry I've been away for so long!But I'm going to make up for it!The smut chapter about Jaimie will be published tomorrow.I hope you're having a great day💕