Robb Stark (Smut)

(Well this is going to be awkward
.-.)

You can barely breathe from all the tears that feel like drowing you.With your face soaked into your pillow,so nobody can hear your sobbing.You feel like you heart has been ripped in two.
Robb Stark is going to marry one of Frey's daughters.
Your tears have now stopped running down your cheeks and your breath is normal.Laying on your back on your bed you look up on the ceiling of the tent.You hear footsteps,but you don't turn around to see who it is.It is probably your mother,who will once again complain about all the things you need to take care of.
"Leave me alone" you say without looking away.
"I don't think you really mean that."that rusty,deep voice you've been used to is now talking.
Robb.
You stay silent as he approaches your bed and sits next to you.
"Y/N, I'm sorry"he says and looks down
You are furious.Why would he do that?
"You can't do this"you say more silently than usual
"Do what?"
"You can't just decide to marry one of Frey's daughters,pretend like nothing has happened between us and then come here and act like you're sorry!"you now say louder
"I had no choice.We had to cross the bridge.It was the only way."he said stressing the word "only".And he was right.He couldn't have acted differently.The well-being of your House and people were far more important than your childish love story.And you,at least,tried to understood that.
"So what happens now?"You ask and stand straight looking at him,afraid of what the answer will be.
"What needs to be done."
The thought of him being with another woman makes you tear up.
"Okay"you whisper and place your left hand of your mouth as tears run down your cheeks.He walks up to you and hugs you,tighter than ever.
"It's going to be okay" he says and kisses your forehead
"No,it's not."you look up to his eyes "I love you.I love you more than anything."you say and touch his cheeks,feeling the light stubble on them.He gets closer and your foreheads touch.
He leans in and his lips touch yours.You let this moment be.
"Take me"you say after you pull away
He lets out a small breath and kisses you again while removing your dress and you,his clothes.His kisses start from your chin and go down your neck and collarbone as he holds you tightly and you caress his hair and let out little moans.
You lay on your bed,covered with layers of black fur.He comes back again at your lips and kisses you passionately as he holds one of your breasts.
He places kisses as he heads to your core,torturingly nibbling the flesh on your inner thighs before placing his hot tongue on your clit.His movements are slow and sloppy,however that does not prevent you from grabbing his auburn curls and moan his name.
"Robb,I need you inside me" you cry out.
His face comes back to yours,placing his lips on yours,allowing you to taste yourself.He takes hold of his manhood,caressing your entrance with his tip,mixing his precum with your juices.At last,he slowly slides in his member and lets out a groan,and you moan out of surprise at how big he is.He makes gentle movements,in and out,and your nails grab his back,making scratches as he thrusts in deeply.
"I love you so much Y/N"he says,trying to catch his breath.He speeds ups and you can feel your spot being hotter than ever and tingly,making you cry out his name,as he places your hands above your head.You clench yourself around him before feeling your climax approaching resulting in him grunting heavily.
"Y/N" he groans.
He spills his seed inside you after you've come as well.He lays next to you.You almost fall asleep in his chest,when you hear him whisper:
"I will always love you,Y/N"
You smile slightly and hug him,and you fall asleep like that.

So,this is it.I am not very experienced in writing smuts,so if you have any comments,feel free to let me know what you think
Next chapter (Jon Snow) will come up tommorow 💞