Jon Snow(Imagine)

Y/N ~Your Name

You lay inside your layers of fur and try to get comfortable on the hard ground covered with snow,able to see your breath through the cold air.Fortunately,you found shelter in a small wooden cabin to stay for the night,after many hours of walking and hunting.
Few moments later,your eyes start resting and you are slowly falling asleep,after so many sleepless nights,feeling -for once,safe.
You wake up from the sound of feet walking on snow,near your wooden cabin.You grab your sword,which is laying on your left,as fast as you can,while your hands and legs are shaking,and you can't tell whether it's from the cold or from fear,as your breathing gets significantly heavier.
You step outside the cabin and look around.Few feet away,you can see a shadow,and your first thought is that it's a white walker.Before you begin to panic,you take out your sword as he comes closer and your heart pounds like crazy.
"Go away!"you yell,thinking that he will obey.
He comes closer and you try to stab him in his stomach in order to kill him,with no success.The white walker holds a knife,with which stabs your waist. You try to run away but you fall,hurting your knees on the hard crumbles of blood-painted snow.
"This is it"you think.Your eyesight becomes blurry and you start feeling weaker
Steel crashing with each other is what you hear next,you lay on the ground,almost having lost your senses,and you think you're dead.A pair of arms picks you up and starts running,while you jump up and down on them.
You don't remember much after that.However the next thing you remember,is waking up inside a small room,warm and alive, despite the horrible pain on your waist.You look around to see two men,an old man with white beard and a friendly face,and a tall 18 year old boy(you guess) with black curly hair,both dressed in black having an intense discussion with each other.
"Where am I?"you try to say,but your voice is still very weak
The old man nodds at the other and they both turn around.
"You're awake."the curly,black-haired boy says and smiles slightly
"Who are you?Why am I here?"you say while rubbing your eyes
"Slow down kid."says the old man."Firstly,you're inside the Wall.Secondly,I am lord Commander,and this is Jon Snow.He is the one that saved you."
"Saved me?" you look at him confused
"The bastard saved you from a white walker,at least that's what he told me.Is he telling the truth?"
You look at Jon Snow to see his timid face looking nothing,but the stone ground.
"He is" you say,turning around to Lord Commander.
"Very well" he says and smiles."Your wound was pretty serious so you're welcome to stay here as long as you need in order to recover."
Seems like Lord Commander is much more nicer than I thought.
"Thank you"
He smiles and exits the room,leaving you and Jon Snow alone,but towards the door before you even talk.
"Thank you,as well." you say and smile
"You're welcome" he says and leaves the room.

Few days later
"A woman in the Night's Watch?Have you completely lost your mind?" you hear Jeor Mormomt shouting and punching his wrist in the wooden table.
"You can't leave her of the Wall.It's dangerous.And she almost died from a white walker few days ago."you hear Jon Snow say and you can feel how anxious he was by his trembling voice.
"So?Many men,and women die every day outside of The Wall.You think we should add them in the Night's Watch?"Jeor says and gets up,starting to walk around.
"If it was a man,we'd think about it Jon,but we do not take women in the Nights watch,that's the law."lord Commander says without the slightest amount of anger in his voice.
"She can help us with the equipment cleaning,cooking or something.She is useful,even not as a crow"Jon says with slight despair in his voice.
The room silences for a few seconds.
"The boy is right."says master Aemon
"Alright" lord Commander says,though now,he is more serious than ever. "But she will be kept away from all the crows.We do not want her to be a distraction for them,and for you."
"Thank you"you can recognise the smile shapen on Jon Snow's lips.

3 months later
Your arrow sticks in the middle of the target across from you.
"You're getting good at this"Jon says.
"I was always good at this" you giggle
"Right." he turns around his head
"What?"you smile
"The first time you shot with a bow,you almost hit Sam's leg."
And it was true.You both burst out laughing.You're so glad to have him as a friend.
"I have to go back to work"you place your bow next to you.
"Do you have time for a walk?"he asks
"I-"you think about it for a second "I don't know"
"Come on.If you're late I'll tell them it was because of me.Please."
"Okay" you smile.
You start walking around the castle's black stone wals.
"I never thanked you when you convinced Lord Commander to let me live here"
"When will you stop thanking me?"he chuckles
"When you stop doing good things for me"you smile and turn around to him.
You stop walking and look at each other.He slowly grabs your hand and pulls you to his chest.He then places your lips on yours.
"You're in trouble,you know that?" You slightly chuckle and smile at him.
"I don't mind" he says and you continue walking.

Sorry I was late for this one.Thanks for viewing however!

xx