Ramsay Snow (Smut)

You have never seen Ramsay's soft side.You even thought he didn't have one,until this very moment,his lips formed the sentence that made you melt from his northern accent."I love you" he takes your hand and turns its coldness into continuous waves of heat.But,how could he ever love you?How could he love anyone?"My lord,I-"you pull your hand away."What is it?" he says concerned. "This is not right."you sit on his bed with crossed hands. "Why not?" he sits beside you and stares at your lips,before he places his againist yours.

He then places his warm hand on your cheek,but he doesn't pull away from the kiss.You bite his lower lip and he lets out a little groan."Thank the Gods you are not boring" he smirks as he kisses you again and his hands slowly reach your back,untying your dress,resulting in it falling down.You unbutton his shirt and take it off slowly,not letting go from the kiss.He takes off his pants as well,leaving him naked before you both lay on his bed.He gets on top of you,and starts leaving small kisses on your neck and collarbone.His hands grab his lentgh and you can feel its tip coming inside you,making you let out groans,before he places it whole inside,making Ramsay's breaths deeper.He starts thrusting in you,each time deeper and harder,pushing you closer to climax.But,before you both reach cmilax you turn him around and get on top of him,starting to make forward-motion movements,letting out moans of pleasure,you could feel your insides being wet.You reach climax and lie beside him,trying to catch your breath.

"I think I'll keep you" he says smilling.You burst out laughing as you lay on his chest and he caresses your hair.

Hey guys,sorry this was late (and probably short) but I've been working on some tributes,which I'm going to upload pretty soon and I'll post a link incase you want to check it out.Tell me which character I should write for next in the comments,and thanks for your support and votes!

P.S Wow!200 views!

xx,lydd02unicorn