Gendry Baratheon (Smut)

NOTE: I think you might find it best if you read the previous part of the story,they are slightly connected to each other.

Once I enter the room painted in the shade of blood,the big bed,covered in red,woolen covers with golden details, in the right corner of the room catches my eye

Once I enter the room painted in the shade of blood,the big bed,covered in red,woolen covers with golden details, in the right corner of the room catches my eye.I run towards it and land on it,flat on my back,smiling of how lucky I am to live in a place like this.As I stand up,I notice a tall door on my right,yet it is too thin to be a door.Curious as always,I open it to reveal a stone balcony,that views the city of King's Landing.I place my palm in my cheek,holding it in place a I lean on the warm stone,staring what's above me.

Suddenly,loud footsteps echo in the room and I quickly turn around to see the person I least imagined to.
"Good afternoon"he says softly,smiling.He is no long covered in ashes and sweat,only dressed as a lord,in a black shirt,trousers and shiny,black,leather boots."I wasn't expecting to see you here."

"Me neither"I tell him,placing my hands behind my back."What are you doing here?"I ask him,trying not to seem rude,but yet,I am.

"Well,I decided I wanted to wield a sword than forge one." he smiles."What about you?"

"My,uh..My father is a cook.He's been hired by King Robert to work in the kitchen."I timidly answer.

"I see.." he responds."Well"I start saying"Any news of my sword?"I ask him.I was being nervous,I could tell,he could tell,anyone could,but I didn't seem to care.

He surprisingly took a long piece of cloth off his belt and came towards it to hand it to me.I lay it on the bed,and I unwrap the cloth,like a kid opens his nameday presents,to reveal the most beautiful sword I had ever seen.It shone bright more than any other sword I'd seen had,and the handle was decorated with golden details,just like the bed covers."This is amazing" I stutter"How'd you do it?"I ask him.

"Not that big of a deal.Though,what it is a big deal is how will you swing it."He chuckles.

"Honestly,one day,I'll chop of your hand,Gendry" I giggle and he starts laughing hysterically.

"Fair enough,lady..?" I start laughing before I tell him my name. "If I was a lady,I would have you executed for mocking me the other day"I said,referring to all these teases he told me about not being able to swing a sword"My name is (Y/N)" I start walking towards the table that was near the window,filling me a glass of red wine and taking a seat in the chair beside it.

"As you say" his lips form a barely visible smile before he sits in the other chair that stands on the other side of table.After that we didn't say anything,for a few seconds,even though it seemed like an eternity.As I'm abstractedly staring at the floor,I can feel his eyes on me,before I turn my head to his side to look at them."You're staring at me" I grin.He stands up and his arms wrap around my waist as he leans in his face to mine,making my heart beat faster and faster.Our lips finally meet,when he creates an entrance with his tongue in my mouth for him to enter.I reach for his shirt and take it off,and so does he.I feel the silk touching my bare skin before touching the ground,making my naked body shiver.Our naked bodies meet,his one hand petting strands of hair as the other one creates circles on my waist.I jump and wrap my legs around him.He heads to the bed where I once lay down flat once again,both of us chuckling.

He kisses my neck,making my breathing deeper."Gendry" I whisper as his head rests on the crook of my neck "I want you inside me" I say,petting his dark golden hair. "Please."

He places his hand on the tip of his length and carefully places it inside the folds of my spot,slowly grinding his hips against mine,making me moan uncontrollably.I can sense his length being hugged by my walls,as he enters further and further more inside me,leaving out groans of pleasure.

"Seven hells,(Y/N)"he grunts and speed up with my nails digging his toned back."Gendry" I cry out as my body is being slithered fast onto the soft covers.I feel my clit vibrating before I come entirely while I call out his name,him coming inside me and collapsing on the covers.

Wow,this took me a while to write,believe it or not.So I have been writing a new story,a fanfiction thing.The first chapter was published a few hours ago and there are many more to come!I'd be soo so glad if you checked it out!Let me know what you think in the comments!

Have a nice day :))💕