Gendry Baratheon (Imagine)

I walk nervously in the crowded streets of Kings Landing.It's not that I'm not happy living here.Kings Landing has many things I wouldn't be able to see in my homeland,beautiful flowers and massive green gardens,the most juicy and sweet fruit I've ever eaten.However the market full of people shouting and murmuring is my least favorite,as it makes my head ring like crazy.So I start walking faster than I did,just to avoid all this noise.I get closer to the smith's place,where I see lord Eddard Stark,talking to a young,and handsome boy,covered in sweat and ashes.He stares at him confused,holding an iron helmet.
"Get back to work" he says calmly and hands the boy the helmet.
"If the day ever comes that the boy would rather wield a sword than forge one,you send him to me"he finishes his sentence and quickly leaves.I approach the smith to ask him make me what I needed.
"Good Morning" I say,smiling.
"Good morning" the middle-aged smith smiles back.He must've been around 45 years old."What could I do to help you,my lady?"
I take a glance at the boy that previously had a discussion with lord Stark.Why would he mind talking with a low-born?
"I would like you to make something for me." He looks at the rolled piece of paper I hold in my sweaty palm.
"You've come to the right place.Tell Gendry what you need and he'll make it for you."
"Thank you" I smile.He smiles back once more and leaves the room,as I get closer to the smith's boy.
"What can I do for you?" he asks,not taking his eyes off the sword he's forging.
"I want you to make me a sword." he looks at me confused and I hand him the piece of paper.He unrolls it and looks at the sketch closely.
"This is no man's sword."He looks at me,confused."Is this for you?"he asks.
"Actually yes."I respond and he laughs ironically.
"What is it?"I frown.
"You couldn't even hold a sword,no offense.You are so petite and thin."
I knew I should've been offended by all these things he said,but in some weird way,I wasn't.It was indeed weird for a girl like me to hold a sword.
"Are you going to do it or not?"I ask him and he tilts his head to look at me,as I'm slightly shorter than him.He gets back to the place he forged the sword. "It'll be ready by tomorrow noon"
"Good."l I say and leave two gold coins on the wooden table,as I make my way out of the smith's place.

You guys I'm so sorry I haven't been updating the past few days!I'm really,really busy,because I'm studying and because I've been working on some tributes,which are to be uploaded soon!Thank you for your support and votes!💘