Jaimie Lannister x Tyrell Reader (Smut)

"You did what?"I asked,my arms trembling from shock."Listen to me" he tries to approach me slowly "I-"
"No!Don't come any closer!" I yell and his eyes look like are almost tearing up with his jaw clenched."How could you do that?Oh Gods Jaimie,she was your sister!"
"I had no choice!"he shouts back."She set the Sept on fire,killed so many people!Just because she was my sister doesn't mean I approved everything she did.She'd lost her mind,(Y/N) and that put us all under great danger.I did what I did for the good of the people.The remaining ones,at least."
In some weird way,I begun to understand.He was right.Cersei was out of her mind since Joffrey's death.
"If anyone finds out,they'll have you killed."I tell him as calmly as I can.
"I know."he looks down and starts walking nervously towards his bed.
"What are you going to do?" I cross my hands and bite my lip in anxiety of what his answer will be.
"Leave." he hasn't taken his eyes of the wooden floor."Go where?"
"Somewhere where I won't be found.Far from here.Braavos,maybe Essos."
"I'm coming with you."I cross my arms in means of determination."No,you're not" he looks at me with disappointment."Not only will I be gone,but if you're gone as well,everyone will notice.And if they find us,they'll assume you're a culprit.You're staying here."
As he finishes his sentence I'm trying to figure out why would he leave me all alone in King's landing with Margaery and Loras dead and grandma Olenna in prison.But I am determined I won't hear another word.
"You can't forbid me to stay here.I'm going to come with you.You can't leave me alone here!"
"Please don't do this" he shakes his head.My thoughts are blurry.I don't know what else to say.My eyes start tearing up and after a few seconds tears are streaming down my face without my will.
"Please Jaimie"I say and my voice cracks up as I place my head in his chest."I'm sorry"he whispers and wraps his arms around me,holding me tight and caressing my hair.
After a few minutes of crying,I lift my face up,with my tears dry,to look at him slightly smiling."You're so beautiful."He caresses my cheek.I approach his face until our lips meet.
He places his hand on my thigh,after pulling up my dress and starts fondling it.He quickly pulls me closer to him and starts kissing my neck while I pet his golden hair and his cheek,leaving out a small moan every once in a while.
"Jaimie-"I say letting out deep breaths
He puts his hands on my back untying the lace strands of my dress,and removes it leaving me completely naked.
I never imagined Jaimie making love to me.But I couldn't say no,I wanted it more than anything that specific moment,one of our last ones.
I unbutton his shirt and pull it off,while I can feel his slight smirk on my lips.He drags his hand between my legs,squeezing my inner thigh before starting to rub my lips.His lips kiss my neck while he does so,making me feel wet and letting out silent moans in his ear.He shoves one finger inside me,making deep and quick thrusts with it.I want him inside me desperately.
I grab his neck and I turn my body,lying on my back on his bed and him on top.I cup his face in my hands and our lips meet once again.
His dark blue eyes search in mine for reassurance.I nod positively.His knob enters and it feels painful rather than pleasing.I let out a cry and I grab Jaimie's neck tightly,when he kisses my forehead.
"I know baby,I know" he places his one hand in my neck and kisses me while he makes slow thrusts and bites my jaw,letting out a long groan.Once my pain has turned into pleasure and my cries into moans,he accelerates and places his other hand in my hip to steady his way.
After a while he turns me around,me sitting on my knees and elbows.At first,he makes deeper thrusts than before,squeezing my butt cheeks and I can feel my self coming close to climax,I fall lying down on the mattress,Jaimie groaning as he gets faster in addiction with me moaning loudly and grabbing the bed's sheets.
"Jaimie,I'm com-"my voice is interrupted by my moans as he has reached full speed.
"Oh Gods,(Y/N)" he groans.I reach climax and let out a long moan.Jaimie slows down trembling.He groans as he spills his juices inside me and lies next to me.I hug him and he wraps his one hand around my neck and the other is petting my hair,but I haven't taken my eyes off his beautiful smile.He kisses my forehead once more,and hugs me tighter.

Okayy,so this was different.I've been reading some other stories from amazing authors in order to get better on writing,I hope it works!💕