Viserys Targaryen (Smut)

I let out a deep breath of satisfaction as my legs touch the hot water.The past few days have been rather tiring,and after six days of hunting a hot bath is just what I need.I sink my whole body in,and I enjoy all the oils and flowers touching my naked body.I scrape the dirt that has been on me for the past few days off,and I lay my head back,closing my eyes.Before I notice,someone enters the tent and I jolt surprised.I can't tell who is it because of the darkness,despite of all the lighting candles around me.
"Who is this?"I ask,covering my breasts.
As the figure approaches the tub,where all the candles are lit,I am slowly recognizing his features.A long face with high cheekbones and silver white hair,shoulder length.
"Viserys" you exhale deeply "That was uncalled for."
"I couldn't resist." he smirks
"Wha-what?" He leans on the edges of the bathtub.
"I've missed you,you know" he says,looking at my wet hair and lightly caressing them.
"That's...good to hear" I am not sure how to act.We were very close with Viserys,even though our friendship seemed to be something more.It's not that I didn't want something more important to happen.Yet,at this very moment,I am confused and my mind is blurry,forbidding me to say or act properly.
"Mind if I join?" He says seductively and our eyes meet.
"I uh-" Before I can even finish my sentence,he takes off his shirt,revealing his firm stomach and arms.
"Shall I take that as a yes?" He takes off his trousers but I turn around,embarrassed to see him naked.I feel legs joining in the hot bath with me before I turn around to see Viserys sitting on the other side of the tub.He states at me patiently before he places his hand on my thigh and starts making circular motions with his palm.
"Viserys-"
"Shh,don't talk" he whispers and he drags me closer to him by the torso.I end up being few inches from his face,our breathing meeting each other,before our lips collide.He lightly bites my jaw and starts giving small kisses to my neck and collarbone,while I pet his beautiful hair,my breaths getting deeper and deeper.
He then heads for my right breast,where he kisses my nipple,making it harden more that it has ever before,and squeezing the left one.
"Viserys" I moan,tilting my head back in pleasure.
He grabs my hips and places me on his boner,resulting in it making its way inside me.I slowly hop on it,while he groans.My walls gripping his member in addiction with the hot water is the best thing I've ever felt.
"It feels so good inside you" he whispers as he tilts his head back.I accelerate and my moans get louder and Viserys' groans as well.
"Viserys,I'm coming!"I shout,reaching climax.
I feel his seed flow inside me before I come and collapse on his chest.Both of us trying to catch our breath when he whispers "God,you're good".