Ramsay Snow(Imagine)

Your heart pounds faster while you're trying to catch your breath.You never knew this was going to happen.You had successfully escaped the Bolton's castle with Myranda.Both of you survived several months on the North,thanks to Myranda's bow skills.But now, Myranda is dead,and you are all alone in the woods,running,trying to escape once more.You are not sure if it's Ramsay's men or not,but it doesn't matter.You run for your life as they start laughing hysterically,obviously to frighten you,only about 100 metres behind you.Arrows hit the trees you go past,giving you short heart attacks about whether you had been hit or not.You suddenly feel an arrow hitting your thigh,and you fall down as you groan in pain.Not being able to run,you're standing on the cracking,brown leaves,helpless.
"Well,well,well,what a surprise.A girl" says the one man as he gets closer to your lying body.
"You didn't think you'd get away so easily,did you?" says the other man and kneels next to you and starts ripping your skirt.
"No!Please!Stop!"you shout while you try to run off.
An arrow goes through the one man's skull.He falls to the ground,dead,between your legs.
"No she didn't" the man's face is revealed once the man who tried to rape you falls down.His face is white like snow and his blue eyes shine from metres away,making a contrast with his black hair.
Ramsay.
"Mercy,my lord,mercy!" the other man kneels before him and crys at his feet.
"My lord,should I finish him?" Says one of Ramsay's men.
"No no.I don't think there's a need to.I'll show mercy" says Ramsay
"Thank you,my lord thank-"
"By giving you a quick death"
Ramsay has that smirk drawn on his face,which he always has when he makes his sadistic wishes come true.
He then shoves a knife in the man's neck.
"I thought he'd never shut up" he looks at you. "I have to say,I'm taken aback by the fact that you two survived so long out here." he gets closer to you,with that devil smile of his that always made you feel disgust
"You're coming with me.Where you'll be safe and your wounds can be healed,properly."he turns around and gets on his horse.
"I'm not coming with you"
"Oh,you must have misunderstood me,Y/N.That was not an offer.It was a command." He nodds at one of his men and he grabs you and gets you on a horse,while you're struggling to run away.
"Ramsay!" You shout and he turns back to look at you."Let me go!"
He starts laughing and you know that what you say is not going to happen any time soon.
" Y/N,I think you have shaped a very bad opinion on me.I don't want to hurt you.But,if you act naughty,you'll have to suffer the consequences."
"You filthy-" you start saying but he interrupts you
"Shh.Don't waste your energy.We have a long trip ahead of us"he smirks and nodds to his men.