chapter one & two.

All rights reserved.@carltumee

Thanks for taking out time to read this.
Also other books by me;
1.mending a broken heart ✔️
2.perks of being kanuri
3.Anatomy of the heart ( sequel to mending a broken heart),
4.what is love,
5. A cold day in hell
6.one last wish.✍🏾

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
Meet Abid
Abid....a conservative self centred man.
hails from a family of three.
he's the most successful business tycoon in qatar . Abid believes true love can only be found in movies. The only time he ever fell in love against all his odds was with farida whom he later married.
She later left him , taking his daughter najwa along , leaving him alone with nothing .
It took Abid a really long time for him to rebuild himself,
promising never to fall in love again suddenly there's an intrusion to his life. An arranged marriage with some one he knows less to nothing about.
**********************************,*,,
Before i start , i would like to state ;
This is my first time writing, 
I hope you will enjoy it.
Sorry had technical issues , so am merging chapter one and two together .
Have fun reading ✌

##THE TERRIBLE END##
Chapter one

ABID'S P.O.V;

I Left work early today and decided to get oreo filled ice cream for my daughter najwa, it's her favourite.
As I reached home , the security man was trying to tell me something as he does occasionaly but he's a little bit anxious this time, having one motive on my mind , which is to surprice my dear najwa, I dismissed him and went straight inside the house.
strange , najwa wasn't there to welcome me as usual.
I shouted her name once inside but no answer.
I decided she was fast asleep.
i kept the ice cream in the freezer and decided to check on her to my surprise she wasn't there.
I called my wife farida and she too was not answering, I was getting tense and worried.

I couldn't find them anywhere so I decided to call farida through my mobile but she wasn't picking the call or was on reachable.
she might not be near her phone I thought and went in to freshen up, in the hopes I will calm my tense nerves.

After 2 hours of long wait , I decided to ask the security/ gate keeper of their where about.
He told me that farida left with some luggages in the morning after I had left for work.
"Aren't you aware" he asked me.
"what nonsense are you talking about" I snarled at him and immediately went back in .
I opened farida's wardrobe and found it empty and then a piece of paper on her bed which must have been laying down there all day.
As i open the scrutinized paper, I saw the shuck of my life .
why would farida suddenly wake up and leave me.
I couldn't believe my eyes, I stand in front of the mirror staring back at myself, my new reality.
Just thinking of it breaks me a million day , I had no idea when i tighten my fist and gave the mirror a punch in a fit of anger, I only realised so after noticing the blood from my hand and the sound of the falling mirror.
Surprisingly the wound on my hand felt like nothing compared to what my heart is going through now.
Farida has not just broken my heart but my trust as well. i began to break the things in the room.
I sat on the floor of the room to the mess i had made, pondering in anger.
Soon tears began to flow down my cheeks.

I couldn't sit anymore, just on impulse i, as if I heard remembered something important, 
i rushed to the freezer and got the ice cream I bought for najwa and began to throw it all around.
why would she leave with my dear najwa I screamed and brought out my mobile and dialed Ammi's number ( my mum). Just when the call was going through I started  to feel light headed.

The next thing I knew ,  it was morning.
i was laying on my bed drenched in tears.
Ammi was by my side,  I must have slept off.
I tried to get up but I was feeling a sharp sudden headache and uneasiness.
Ammi pushed me a litte back to the bed and told me to rest a little. she said i have been crying out since last night and it broke her heart.
"rest a little bit my dear Abid,  will talk later" said my ever caring  Ammi.