chapter seven.

BADIA'S P.O.V

We arrived at the grand hotel in Turkey, safely.
Abid went to the receptionist and got our room keys which was booked earlier.
Abid winced towards me to help out with some luggages.
Abid opened the door to our suit and I was amazed, it was a honeymoon suit, it looks amazing I couldn't just stop gawking,  it looks snooty.
I tried to avert my gaze from the room not to give Abid any room to tease me , even though he doesn't.
I sat on the bed trying to have some rest,Abid did the same also.
I tried to get up and freshen up but I seemed stuck, I turned and found my veil stucked to Abid's watch I quickly reach in shame to free my self but my hands met with Abid's whom seems to be helping me out to remove it.
I felt a chill run through my spine, Abid hands felt soft and warm, I was so happy ,
just touching his hand felt different in a positive way.
what's wrong with me, I snapped at my self.
"sorry" I muttered while I withdraw my hands. I went straight to the washroom shyly.

ABID'S P.O.V

As I opened the room I was shocked it was all arrange for a honeymoon, I had call and instructed them earlier today after finding out ammi's plans.
I asked them not to decorate the room but they fail to hid to my request. I have to call them, but not now. I don't want badia to know I got annoyed so I put on a straight face as possible as I could. I could notice badia getting excited . I have to explain to her, that nothing is going to happen between us and that I have not accepted her as a wife. she's just a good friend and she needs to know that.
I was tried , so I decide to rest a little before anything else, Badia must have been tied also, she just lay down. Badia stood up but then stop, I wondered why . I looked at her and I saw her gaze on me , so I followed her eyes and realised her veil was stucked on my watch . Then I tried to remove it our hands met as she made an attempt also. when she touch me, I could feel the gentleness in her touch, it sends vibration to  my nerve, I felt weird charge. I quickly withdraw my hands but so did she. Her veil was still stuck so I removed it with ease because this time around I made attempt to remove it alone.
Badia left for the washroom almost running.
I stood in that position pondering about that touch, I have never felt that way, not even with farida. All my body accepted Badia as if she's mine, she's made all for me and only me. As if she was made only for my eyes.

what's this nonsense I scolded myself,
I can't feel this way.
Badia is just your friend. I kept repeating the mantra , to convice myself. I decided to pack all the red petals scattered all over the bed and threw them in one of the room dust bin.

BADIA'S P.O.V.

I came out of the washroom and saw the room a bit different, all the red rose petals where packed from the room,well ....

its late so I put on a night grown and sat on the bed ready to lie down . I wasn't sleepy so I decided to take tour of the suit. It's quite big with red paint and mild pink wallpaper, there was a door, which led me to the balcony. I shivered to quick air that blew me, so I ran inside quickly. I went straight to my box looking for a jacket when I saw abid in the room.,
"looking for something?" He asked.

"yes, a jacket, coat, anything , it's quite chill outside, and I can't seem to see anything wearable".
"here you go" he said as he stretches his hand holding a jacket. "Thanks "I say as I put it on the jacket and headed to the balcony. strange I thought how abid just gave away his jacket without knowing or asking where am going to this night. another mind told me to calm down, Abid knows I know nowhere here and I won't go out. from the balcony I Could see a beautiful view of the city. by the left is a mini pool and a jacuzzi inside it. At the right side is a set of beach chairs. I went straight to the pool and put my feets in. I was quite relaxed playing with my feet as my mind wonders. I started laughing really hard remembering the day I accidentally nearly kissed Abid, the fear on his face it was Unforgettable. "hahaha".
I felt someone near.