chapter twenty.

If you love someone, let him go, if he/she comes back, then they are meant for you, if not , you were never meant to be..... A popular saying.

ABID P.O.V.

It's been two days since badia went missing , two good days since I last slept well.
Knowing she's out there probably in dangers scares me.
I see badia everywhere,  every inch of the house reminds me of her.
I circle the park each day in search of her.,! I even go around the city to look for her  along with ruba.
I have been reading badia's diary to see if there's any lead, to finding her.
But all I could see was her love for me which hurts me knowing she is not here with me.

I read a chapter where she says  she will never leave me, but she did and it broke me.
"Why will you leave me!!,
Why will you go back on your words.
Lies..lies..."I yelled.
Crying all alone feeling like I had loose my most important part.
She's  a part of me, the better part.

RUBA'S P.O.V.
It's been three days now since we last saw badia.
The police have been searching for her in every inch of kwajur(it does not exist ).
We even hired a private investigator , but still no good new.
Abid became a mess. He hadly eats, nor sleep.
It's been three days and Abid had lost a lot of weight.

Am worried seeing my only brother this way.
It breaks my heart seeing him this way.
I always try to give him hope, the hope I myself have started to loose.

"Abid you're here ?, It's been days since you have eaten" I said looking at how skinny has become in just a few days.
:Let me go buy you food..." I offered as he help himself with a bottle water.
"I don't want it , all I want is badia" cried Abid.
It's been long since I saw this brave brother of mine cry,  but lately all he does is cry, look for badia.
He had abandoned everything that is important.
"You just have to eat , how do you expect to find her on an empty stomach?" I said ignoring his wary look.
"You need your energy for that" I add.
"Beside you will die of hunger the moment she's found" i tried to persuade Abid into eating.
"Ok ..."said ABID.
What a relief.
It was actually not as  hard as I thought.

"Abid I'll go get us some fast food".
Abid nodded , but seems to be  uninterested.
I drove off to an eatery a mile from home.
It  was one of the finest eatery in town.
As I was about to enter the eatery I saw someone who made me froze on the spot.
I was frozen.
What was he doing here?,.
I was so confused.
Could I be mistaken him,
No! definitely not.
How could I mistake that son of a bitch.
Abid said he found out that he left town 3days after that incident.
That's so sly of him.
Why's he holding two packages though?.
Maybe he's staying with someone , besides that's his problem.
But what if....

I decided to follow him.
I followed him to a place outskirt of town, to an abandon building.
Could it be what am thinking?  ..
I parked my car from far away and sneaked there.
To my greatest surprise I heard badia's voice begging for her freedom , I was shocked.
How could he have gone to this extent. I know he's crazy, but never did I imagine he would stoop this low.
"Hello" I said as I dialed Abid's number and he picks up.
"I have found badia" he snickered.
"Don't you dare joke with me " yelled Abid provokingly.
"Abbas took her , Just come here now, With the police".
"I will text you the address" I said plainly without giving him a chance to speak.

"Well, well who do we have here if not the cute little blondy..." said Abbas leaving me speechless and frozen.
"You won't get away with this" I yelled with so much anger in my voice.
"Tsk. ..Tsk. .Tsk,  who will stop me now" asked Abbas as he snatched my phone away from me and dragged me.

BADIA'S P.O.V

I was sitted on the  park bench lost in my thoughts when he kept a handkerchief over my nose, I tried really hard not to sniff it, but I just black out.
I woke up in some odd place, like an abandon place.
I kept yelling for help.
"Yell all you can, no one will hear you from here sweetheart" said Abbas.
I was irritated.
"Abbas you, you are still in town" I don't even know which I found more surprising,  the facts that he still has the nerve to stay here or there fact that he stoop this low.
"Pls let me go,  before it's too  late,
I'll make sure Abid shows you mercy If you let me go"  To my surprise abbas bursts out laughing as if I said something funny.
"Shut up dear!!" yelled abbas making me shiver.
I cried all day as I was Stuck  alone with Abbas.
And his men.

*****
the next day Abbas came caressing my arm, I shrugged.
He moved his arms to my thigh ,
"What do you think you are doing " I asked, having no will to fight.
"Having whats mine.." he slurs.
I took the stone I had found in the room and kept close .
I hit him with the stone on his head and he fell groaning in pain.
I began to make my way for an escape.
I could here his voice making his thugs run after me.
I kept running, I run almost 5miles that night but I became tired , no where to hide before i knew it i was surrounded and got caught.
I was taken back to that hell hole.

It's been three days since I've been here , three awful days treated with no regards.
I kept praying to God for help.
I had all my hopes in Allah.
Abbas bought some foods for me.
And brought a plane ticket that he would be leaving with me forever,
He was in the middle of spitting nonsense when he heard a noise.
He ran outside after some minutes came back with ruba and tired her up.
I was happy seeing ruba, this means one thing
Abid is on his way.
"Get our things packed we will be going somewhere else" abbas commanded one of his men.
Clever little Bastard.
Ruba just kept staring at Abbas with disgust.

ABBAS P.O.V.

who the hell does Abid thinks he is?,
He beats me up because I wanted what's mine and expect me to stay away.
He is clearly stupid.
No one gets rid of me that easily,
It's all part of my plan.
I will make sure everyone believes am out of town, even if it is bribing the embassy before I will make my grand move.
I have been keeping a close watch on badia for two good days.
The day I saw her, was the perfect opportunity I have had, so I gave into it.
I took badia.
" That useless husband of yours have not realise you're missing, he left you here to Rot , only I care for you" this I always tell badia.

She denies it and weeps all day.
She was so certain her hero will show up.
I bought some food for badia, I hope she eats , if not she will be of no use to me dead.
She kept starving her self.
Each time I get angry , I grab her and shove the food down her throat.
"I have bought us tickets, we will be leaving for good".
I was constantly trying to convince badia about how I will make her happy.
how I care about her when I heard a noise,
It seemed so close .
I went to check where the noise was coming from, only to find out that it was that blondy.
I guess she had followed me from town,
But how could that be ,I made sure am extra careful not to be followed.
"Well well well, who do we have here if not the cute little blondy ..." I said to ruba leaving her shocked and scared.
She was silent for a while ,
"You won't get away with this" , said ruba finally with so much anger in her tone.
"TSK...TSK. .TSK... who will stop me now blond" I grabbed her by the hair and pull her to where I kept badia.
I tied her up.. and gag her so she won't disturb me with her pointless drama.
"G_man" I yelled.
"Make sure you get all the things we need, we are leaving here".
I don't trust this blondy, she must have called us some company.
I took badia with me and left there leaving ruba, all tired up.

ABID'S p.o.v

"Just call the police and come outside town I'll text you the address" said ruba as she hangs up.

A minute after she hanged over,  a text with the description of where that Bastard kept Red came in.
I called the police and left..We arrived at the Description in no time but no one was there.
We check the building and found ruba tied up.
After removing her gag  she said "They headed north , they won't have gone far, you must go now".
"and you?" I asked concerned.
"Just go I will be fine " yelled ruba.
I and a couple of police men left.
In no time we spotted  abbas' car but he kept speeding,  we made sure we go at the same pace with them
With great difficulty we manage to ambush them.
Abbas' car stopped and everyone came out, they were trying to escape and badia stepped on abbas' shoe who was holding her and ran towards me..
Bang !! We heard the sound of a gun .
I ran as fast as i could to grab badia whom fell right in my arms ,  blood began to rush from her chest where abbas had shot her.
"Abid "badia said  weakly as she passed out.
I cried "No no no no" using my hands in tried to stop her blood from gushing out.
"Wake up, wake up " she wasn't opening her eyes
"Don't leave me " i pleaded as I shake her  but she wasn't moving.
This can't be the end,I can't lose her this way.
"NO"

Thoughts.
Kindly Vote , comment, and share to friends ...
With lurv,
Carltumee 💋