chapter twenty-one

ABID'S P.O.V.

Abbas and his men were arrested for kidnapp.
His friends got one year imprisonment and Abbas got 15years for molestation and attempted murder . (I really don't know how his goes,)
"Yes attempted murder"  I said to ruba with glee.
"Badia is alive she's in the icu.
The doctor says she's lucky..The bullet passed just an inch beneath her heart".
"Alhamdullahi our dear badia is safe " gasped ruba as she hugg me.
"Can we go see her?", asked ruba.
"No the doctor said we can only see her once she's transferred to the icu".
"You can see her now, The patient is doing good" said the doctor.
"Thanks doctor , which room is she" I asked.
"Room 1843 "says the doctor kindly.
I went to the room along with ruba staring at badia as she lay peaceful sleeping.
After few minutes she opens her eyes.
I went close to her and caress her cheeks.
"Am so happy you are alive" I said as I kissed her forehead.
She looked at me confuse.
"Who are you..." she said, steadily  but calm.
"Red, you don't recognise me, Abid your husband" I replied .
I felt sad after everything,  it will result to this.
$Husband" she scoffs.
"where's my mum" she asked
Both I and ruba looked at each other not understanding the situation.
"Call the doctor ruba" I request.
As ruba reach out for the door badia stopped her.
"Now do you think I'll ever forget my family or my sweet husband " she said slyly.
We all became cheerful.
"You scared me" I said pinching her a little .
"Ouch" she moans in pain.
"It hurts",

"That's for scaring the living day light out of me " I kissed her forehead and we both smiled.
"I thought I would never see you again" said Red with tears in her eyes.
"Shh... "I put my hands on her mouth to shut her.
"Rest now, the doctor said you need a lot of rest"
"And I promise to be with you always" I whispered to her eyes making her flush.

BADIA'S P.O.V;

it's been a two week since am back from the hospital,  Abbas finally got what he deserves. each day living with my hubby is a dream come true.
I wouldn't want to mess that for anything in the world.
For the pass last two weeks I kept having nightmares of those horrible days I spent in captivity.
The worst part was the shooting,  reliving the horrible moment , the feeling of a gun passing through me , is the most awful feeling ever.
It made my breath narrow.
I have been meeting with a specialist,  a therapist to help me pass this moment.
Even though I know Abbas is imprisoned , I do not have that closure I needed.
   The therapy has been really good and there's a lot of improvement.

☆☆☆☆☆☆▪

"Abid I want to get a job".
"What Red? ".. asked Abid as he spits out his coffee.
He seems like I scared him.
"Yes a job" I replied bluntly.
"But Red why, I mean you have everything then why the sudden need of a job?" He asked.
"It's not about the money, I just feel like working Abid" I try to explain my self.
"Well you should stop feeling like working,  besides I can't have you go to work , while am here worrying about your safety given the pass event. Let's not talk about this any further " said Abid as he stands up , I guess to walk out on me
"Hahaha " I giggled "Abid sit"
"I didn't say that am going to go work in some firm as a practicing lawyer".
"Insisted of getting all worked up, you should have ask what type of work I wanted to do" I said , standing up noe
"Well I and RUBA came up with this brilliant idea to design different shades of hijjabs  for different seasons" I beamed.
"The work , i mean the designing, photoshoot will be done here at home,  But time in time there will be modelling,  a fashion show for the hijjabs line outdoors" i said with so much confidence.
"Why didn't you say so early,.its a wonderful plan,
I mean design hijjabs, that's just over the top.you have my support"
"Am so proud of you and my baby sister.
This calls for a celebration" Said Abid as he crosses over and embrace me.
Am so happy , that Ruba included me in her plans to open up our own hijjabs line,
I think it's a great idea to start with hijjabs before we proceed further, hijjab is one of the few things people put interest in.

~After isha~.

"Stop tickling me", hahaha.
"Stop it"
"You are bahaving naughty, you to know ammi and ruba are still down steps right". I warned Abid. He shooks his head but stares at me rather.
 " lovely red , if you  give birth to a baby girl,
I want her to be just like you , a maniature of you.."said Abid totally ignoring my warning.
I blushed getting all shy.
"But am not pregnant" I said.
"Well I didn't say you are pregnant atleast not yet" said Abid while caressing my back.
"What will you like to name her?" said Abid.
"Name, me...I thought you would chose the names"  i said
"And it would be a he not she" I challenged.
"Well our  first child , what ever the sex I have given  you the grace to name it" he said.
"Afterward we shall decide the name for the rest" said Abid as he kisses my forehead.
"The rest?" I asked quite astonished
"Yes the rest " smirked Abid.
"  Wow",
"Ok I'll name her Amra " I love the name a lot.
"Ok Amra it is" said Abid.

It feels really good, I wish this feeling would last for ever, not only did Abid accept me as his wife but he's ready to start a family with me, this feeling is overwhelming.
Tears start to roll down my eyes, tears of happiness.

B"ut we will give birth when najwa is a bit older right " said Abid taking my sudden joy away.
"Yes" I gave him a fake smile.
"Ok let's sleep now, I need to go to work early tomorrow " said Abid as he offs the light.

  ABID'S P.O.V

I woke up touching the worm empty bed.
Has Red already gotten up? .
I smiled having flashes of last night.
I heard a sound coming from the bathroom
I went immediately,  It was badia leaning down while throwing up in the wc.
I helped her with her hair as she throws up, which was all over her face.
"Are you alright" I asked getting a little worried .
"Yes I am" said badia.
"Do you need to see a doctor" I asked practically knowing her answer.
"NO , it's fine".
"I think my stomach is reacting to the food I eat last night".

BADIA'S P.O.V.

"So, I was telling you, The bugler entered and then. ."said ruba
:And What , tell me I can't wait to know what happen next"  asked ruba getting impatient.
"Well for starters keep that chilly ,   you eating dpwn " she frowned.
"I thought you were going to help me chop them but you ended up eating them all, now we need to buy fresh ones " ruba scolded.
I chew the last one shyly as I asked "So what happened?"
"You know how Korean movies are, Short scenes with lots of suspense "Said ruba, sending me out of the kitchen.
I hate suspense,  now I have to wait for a whole week to watch the next episode. GOSH ,
I left the kitchen rather disappointed.

The next day I heard Abid screaming my name from the drive way with lot of cheers in his voice.
"Badia come here, am here with your favourite cake" yelled Abid.
Abid must have been back, why is he in such a good mood I wondered.
I went down stairs towards his car with the same joy.
"Close your eyes , ordered " Abid as he passes something to me.
"Ok now open it " ordered Abid.
"I opened it and it was my favourite pie,
Poison apple pie"
I was so happy that I decided to dive in.
Immediately I took few bites, my stomach churn  and I throw all what I ate.
Abid helped me got all washed up.
He brought coffee to me but the smell of coffee stuffs me.
"Get it away from me" I hissed.
"Are you Ok ?" asked Abid.
"Don't I look it? " I asked getting irritated.
"You do" said Abid, Leaving me.

I waked up in the morning to Abid'S cell buzzing.
"Wake up, Abid your phone has been buzzing all morning".
Abid woke up,  answering  his call and tears began to fall from his eyes.
"Is ammi too there with you said Abid as he" hanged up.
"Farida is in critical state" said Abid with alot of emotion playing is his eyes.
"Get ready let's go to the hospital" he ordered.
In 15 minute we were all dressed up.
We left , the house and arrive to the hospital in no time, it was a short drive.
"She's no more" says ruba looking all pale and awful .
The next thing  I knew,  I saw stars and blacked out.

Vote, comment and share.....
With lurv,
Carltumee 💋