Chapter 1

"Kei, how does it feel to go to college?!"

Oh,right college.

"Um..I don't know, I guess nervous." I shrug.

"Aww, C'mon show your feelings to your older brother!! You got to be excited like I did!" He put his arm around my shoulder and started playing around with my hair.

"I don't know how I actually feel. I just feel dull and some what happy?" I pushed my brother off of me.

"That's better than nothing! Okay there's stuff I need to tell you before you leave."

"What is it?" I whined

"Ok as I went to college first here's some tips. First, study hard to get the job you want. Second, Don't get a girl pregnant during college. A lot of drama happens, trust me. Third, don't try to procrastinate with your work. I think that's a-Oh!! Be nice with the person your gonna live with in the dorms."

Uh...ok??

Hold up, what the fuck does he mean "Don't get a girl pregnant during college." This is questioning what happened with my brother's experience.

"Yeah,ok"

"I'm gonna miss you! Please stay safe while your gone!"

What the fuck, brother.

I walked outside and grabed the keys to my car.
(In case what type of car he has its an Camaro)

Kay, I'm all packed and ready to go.

"Tsukki!!"

Huh? Yamaguchi is still here? I thought he left.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked

"I'm fine,thanks. I wanted to say goodbye before you go." He said.

"Aren't you coming with me? I mean, we are going to the same college." I said

"Well yeah, it's just we're not going to the same courses and we're might not see each other."

"Well, there a lot people to be friends with. I am the first person to be friends with you but make new ones through out life."

"You are right, but let's hangout sometime." He look relieved

"Sure, now let's go." I said.

We both got in and drove off.

-Couple Hours Later-

"Mkay, we're here." I said to Yamaguchi waking him up.

"We're here already?" He whined
"Yup, now c'mon let's move." I said leaving him as he left a groan.

Really? I thought you were happy about this.

"Ok Yamaguchi, I think this is it." I smiled. Yamaguchi looked nervous but happy at the same time. "Cheer up now, it's college!" I told him. "Yeah I know it's just... it feels weird." He said while picking up a box.

-Couple minutes id Unpacking-

"Well, see you around if I can."

"Don't worry Tsukki, We'll always hangout together! "

He left to the dorms, I decided to go too.

"Hello! Welcome to Kyoto University! My name is Yachi. How can I help you today?"

A young lady behind a desk asked me.

"U-uh I wanna know where is my dorm." I ask.

"Ok! What your name?" She asked.

"Uh, Tsukishima Kei."

The woman began to type on her computer. Man, there is alot of people here. I guess this is a good school.

"Ok Mr.Tsukishima your dorm number is #45 in the third floor. Here's the key another one just in case. Is that all for today?"

"Y-yes, thank you."

I began to go to my dorm.

-A Few minutes later -

Number 45. Where is it-Ah here it's is!

Uh, so what now? Do I knock? Put the key in? Try to open the door? Mmmm I don't know. I guess I can try to open the door.

Huh,it's unlocked.

As I looked inside the room there was a bunk bed a desk and a small window. There was a man with messy hair, color black. He seems to be unpacking his stuff.

"Uh,sorry to interrupt. I'm Tsukishima Kei, your roomate."

The man turned around. His face seems tough but kind. His hair was in his face, well his bangs.

"Hi, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou."

I'm happy that I'm doing a KuroTsuki fanfic. Plz stay tuned!!!

Bye~♡