Chapter 12

"HAH?"

"YOU ARE TAKING ME WHERE!?"

"Will I hope you like the trip." Kuro smiled.

Ah, that's great I guess...

"Don't worry it's not that long."

"THREE HOURS ON A PLANE IS LONG TO ME!"

"Well, if we were going to Hawaii that would be more than a week. And three hours on a plane with me is fine."Kuro said while he looked at me.

"True..."

"Enough yapping let's go. Shall we?"

"We shall"

Kuro was still holding on to my hand and was kinda proud of that. I looked at the airport around us. It was nice a lot of people waiting and eating and leaving some were running.

"Ok were here!" He lets go of my hand and I see what was the destination. My eyes widen.

Tokyo?

Why Tokyo?

"Enjoy your flight!♡" the lady said to Kuro and he tugged on my arm to go. I followed all the way to this little alley and there was the plane waiting for us. We looked for our seats and finally sat down.

"You excited!?" Kuro whispered to me.

"Uh, not really..."

"Why not?"

"I don't know..."

"Isn't to fast? Don't you think Kuro?" I added.

"What just going to tokyo just to-" He broke. He started to get pissed not pissed but upset. He slowly curled into a ball and seems to panic. I go to his ear and said "I'm sorry...It's my fault..." I started to tear up. "I'm sorry Kuro, I thought this was to fast and I-I panicked. I didn't know what to do but know I see you like this... It feels like I gotta stop bitching." I chuckled. I hear Kuro's laugh that just made my day.

"Hehe, yeah maybe you should stop bitching." He joked.

"But, you alright about this?"

"Yeah, I am"