Chapter 5

Don't play the song yet,thanks
Enjoy!

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"Ah, well, that's a secret." He responded with a smile.

We walked to the schools parking lot and seeing Kuro's car for the first time. The car was a Doge Challenger with dark red stripes and pitch black color.

"Isn't she a beauty?" He said as he walk towards the car.

"Uh,it is..." I replied oddly.

"C'mon get in." He said with a sweet warming smile.

"Mmm,okay."

As I entered the car everything is gray or black. The seats were made of leather and the smell of the car smells like Kuro's scent and vanilla. This was nice untill something happened. The car was out of gas.

Great.

"Ah, fuck. The gas tank is empty."

I stayed quite. He can at least use my car. Should I ask? Mmmmm.. Ah, I should.

"Hey, Kuro. You can use my car." I asked

"Really?? That's cool!!"

As we got off the car and walked a couple more blocks away from the car. And we ended up being in front of my car.

"Woah!! You own a Camaro?!" He shouted with excitement.

"Y-yeah, I do own it." I blushed of happiness.

"You can drive it since you know where we're going." I told him.

His eye shined as I said that. How cute.

"Wooaah!!" He said with excitement.

Again cute.

We got in the car and drove off.

-After a few minutes-

"Mkay, we're here."

We ended up at a coffe shop/ bookstore. The place looked empty.

"How did you find this place?" I asked Kuro.

"Well, I can see you are bookworm and you seem calm all the time so I bought you here." He said as he got out of the car.

"That's nice of you Kuro." I said as I also got out of the car.

We got in the place and it was beautiful. The smell of ink and papers with coffee makes a good combination.

"Go explore the place I'll buy anything for you." He said.

I lit up my face. Anything!! In this place?!? Ah, the wonders of buying shit you might not need.

"Go on I'll follow you around." He said.

"Thank you!!" I said with a big smile in my face.

"No prob. Now let's see some books." He said as he walked.

I walked straight to the manga section. I grabed Tokyo Ghoul and Seraph of the End. And I grab a cookbook for us. I also got some bookmarks and I got two 50% discount on coffee. Kuro go some books as well. He got One punch man and Assassination Classroom and a book on how to fix a car.

"I didn't know you're interested of engineering." I said.

"Ah, yeah I wanna know what happens to my car or your car if something is bad with it, you know?" He said while we got in the car.

"Yeah, I get it. Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Well, we haven't ate get so let get some brunch. What do you want?" He asked me.

"Curry seems nice." I respond.

"Nice, there's a curry place around here." He said while starting the engine.

I turn on the radio and Twenty One Pilots came on. (Play song)

(Radio) "Here are some a few Request from one of our callers "We Don't Believe What's on T.V. from Twenty One Pilots. Enjoy!"

"I like this band!" I shouted.

"Really?! I like it too!" Kuro responded.

We began to sing the song.

We don't Believe what's on tv, because it what we want to see.
And what we want we know we can't believe, we all learned to kill our dreams.

I need to know when I fail you'll still be here. Cause id you stick around I'll sing you pretty sounds and make money selling you hair.
But I don't care what in your hair I wanna know what's on your mind. I use to say I wanna die before I'm old but because of you i might think twice.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!

We kept on singing to the song on the way to the curry place.

"Hey, you wanna take it out and we'll eat it on our way back?" He asked.

"Sure." I respond.