Chapter 16

After talking to Mr.Tetsurou, I found that he's a very intelligent man. He gave words of wisdom and the sweetest desserts for our tea.

The house was very comfortable and very home-y considering that it's not my home. Since it was winter Mr.Tetsurou and Kuroo got out the kotatsu and gave me a bowl of oranges. As they settled down we began to talk to one another.

"So, how has Kuroo been treating you, Tsukishima?" The man took a sip of his green tea.

"Hes been treating me very well, I never been this happy in my life." I slightly glance at Kuroo to see his reaction and yet I didn't expect him to be blushing.

"Oh that's very good, very good..you guys are roommates, correct?"

"Yes, we are. Why you ask?" I became curious about the outcome of this question would be.

"Oh nothing, it just seem a tad lovely that you met each other and could see each other everyday." He grabbed for an orange and began to peel it in a perfect swirl.

I look over to Kuroo and see him fast asleep. I guess he was tired from the trip. He's kinda cute when he sleeps.

"Oh, hahaha..that Kuroo, always loved the kotatsu. Everytime he gets into one hes fast asleep." The man chuckled and offered me an orange. I accepted the orange and bit into the most delicious orange I've ever had.

"Sigh, you know Tsukishima, that Kuroo has been going through alot from his past relationships, I'm just glad that hes happy once again. I never thought I'd see him smile once more."

As I looked at Kuroo, I just cant help to wonder that I made him feel better, that I changed his life. It feels so surreal. Mr. Tetsurou began to get up and looked at his phone.

"Ah, Mrs. Tetsurou will be coming soon. She brought enough food for all of us. Say Tsukishima, would you like to stay for dinner with us?"

"Ah, really? I'd love too! But dont we have to wake up Kuroo?"

"Hm? Oh, him? Yeah we sure do. But I have to get everything ready when my love comes in. Why dont you wake him up?" Mr. Tetsurou walked towards the kitchen to wash some dishes.

I never woken Kuroo up, its always him waking me up, and usually we're always late, but I wanna make sure he won't get angry. I gently rubbed his shoulder and cooed his name.

"Hey Kuroo, Kuroo, it's time to wake up, your mom is going to be here soon, c'mon Kuroo wake up~"

Kuroo moaned and groaned everytime I rubbed his shoulder.

"Hm? Oh, hi tsukkkii...you came to wake me upp...ngh I'm still tiredd... I wanna sleep morreee." Kuroo had tiredness in his voice which made him even cuter.

"No Kuroo, we're gonna have dinner together, do you want to eat?" I helped him getting up to sit up than lying down. Yet gravity isn't helping me.

"I dont wanna eat...I want tsukkkii and my bed....tsuki in my bed...hehe.." he instantly layed back down.
I slowly started to think about what he was trying to say and immediately turned red.

"...K-Kuroo, youd want to sleep more? In your room?" I felt as heat was going to explode inside of me.

"Yeahhh....take meee to my bed...please kei..."

.....fuck hes super cute!!!

"Yeah, I'll get you to your bed okay?"

"Okayyy, I love youuu"

Ah so cute.. I got up and walked towards Mr. Tetsurou.

"Excuse me but do you know where Kuroo's room is? He doesn't want to get up for dinner."

"Oh is he being a little pain? Hehehe, I'm kidding..but it should be down the hall to the left door. Will I be seeing you at the dinner table?"

"Ah thank you and I'm not sure cause Kuroo can be a little demanding when he's half awake."

"Ah okay, I'll just save some just in case, goodnight then." Mr.Tetsurou continued to wash the dishes once more.

I walked back to the living room to see that Kuroo is practically begging to be asleep. I gently woke him up and grabbed his arm to rest over my shoulder carrying him to his bedroom.

As we got to his bedroom I opened the door and flicked on the lights. Everything was about volleyball and a few chemistry posters.

Kuroo recognized his room and I threw himself on his bed.

"Mmm yayyy my bed...how much I missed youuuu...hnghhhh tsukkkii come here...."

I was still blushed and flustered by hes sleepy voice. I slowly closed the door behind me.

"Okay Kuroo I'm coming, I'm coming, don't worry." I slowly approached Kuroos bed and sat down.

"What's the matter? Is something wrong? C'mon let's sleepp, sleepy sleep." He patted the bed and was already comfortable in his position.

"Kuroo I dont have any clothes for me to sleep in."

"Just use one of my shirts or something I don't knowww, I want tsukkkii nowww.."

"Okay okay, Tsuki's gonna get a shirt okay?"

"Nghhh okayyy...but I want you here soooonnn~"

I got up from the bed and started looking for some shirts. Over sized shirts seems the best for me to sleep in. Ah-ha! Found one!

As I began to undress I felt Kuroo's eyes on me. I slowly began to blush and continued to undress. An over sized shirt and some boxers the most comfortable way to sleep.
As I put on his shirt, I couldn't help myself to smell his scent. His scent made me feel light and calm like nothing is going to hurt me. I turned towards Kuroo who is patiently waiting for me to join him.

"Kei, you look so beautiful, you know that?"

"I am?" The moonlight peaked from the cracks of the blinds shining on my fair skin.

"Yes you are, pleasee join meee I want to sleep now and cuddle."

I giggled and walked towards the bed and layed next to him. The bed felt warm and comforting. I looked into Kuroo's eyes seeing his passion and love towards me and cant help to adore him even more.

"Kuroo, I-uh..I..."

"Hm? Yes Kei?"

"I love you..."

I gently put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. The heat began to settle down and I just felt his lips against mine, oh how long I wanted to kiss him. Kuroo began to kiss me back which made me feel weak and calm than ever. All I could think about is him. Only him. I slowly stopped and saw his face. His face was pink and so noticeably turned on..which made me feel in some type of way.

"Kei, I love you too"

I smiled and gave him a small kiss and felt so weak that I wanted to sleep instead.

"Kuroo, let's sleep okay? I want to sleep with you right now."

"Okay, I love you Kei"

"I love you too"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahhh this chapter felt so cute for me to write ^_^ I wanted Tsukishima to show his feelings more for Kuroo to show that he really is in love. I hope you enjoyed this chapter so much! I'll see you guys soon in the next chapter~
With love,
       Stella