Chapter 17

*smut chapter*

I woke up to the sound of small laughter and something cooking. I saw that Kuroo was still next to me sleeping. What a cute sleepy head he is. I tried to check the time, but I noticed so many notifications from Akkashi.

Well, shit.

I took a quick scan at them and sat up on the bed. Did a little-known look at stretch cause why not, and looked at Kuroo's face. I never really noticed that Kuroo is really handsome, like really handsome, now I know where he gets it from.

I put on my glasses on and glanced at Kuroo before I put on some pants or something. I headed towards the light laughter and the smell of bacon in the air.

The only thing I saw was Mr. & Mrs. Tetsurou smiling and enjoying each other's accompany. As the window from the kitchen gave them a very intimate lighting. Mrs. Tetsurou glowed as she smiled.

"Oh! You must be Tsukishima?" Mrs. Tetsurou turned her head towards me and gave a comforting smile. Mrs. Tetsurou was also incredibly beautiful. Which actually made me nervous just talking to her.

"Y-yes!"

Ugh, you blew it, you idiot..
She gave a light giggle and gestured me to come sit next to her by the bar.

Mr. Tetsurou was cooking some American breakfast. And was deciding between pancakes or waffles.

"So, you're dating my son?" Mrs. Tetsurou asked as she sipped her latte, which I'm assuming Mr. Tetsurou made.

"Yes, he's really great. You raised him very well." I smiled, and Mr. Tetsurou placed a plate filled with eggs, home style fries, bacon, and sausage. Which smelled really great that it made me drool a bit.

"Ahahaha, Mr.Tetsurou's is a cook for one of the fanciest restaurants in Tokyo. Sometimes, they do themes like places around the world. I guess we got America today, ahaha." She picked up a toast and placed her eggs onto it and took a bite.

" It sure does look delicious, Mr. Tetsurou, thank you for the meal."
I took a bite of the home styled fries, and my eyes widen and my mind burst into enjoyment and started to eat more.

"Hahahaha, it's good. I'm I right?" Mrs. Tetsurou giggles and covers her mouth.

"Well, I am the best chef in Tokyo, ahahaha!" Mr.Tetsurou did a gesture as if he was holding two pans.

"Oh shuttup, you're one out of many ahahaha!" She stated and laughed.

"Hey, hey, at least I can make something good around here.." he mumbled

"Eh? What did you say?" She gave a cold glance that made him uncomfortable a bit.

"Errr.. Oh, KUROO! Good morning! Do you want breakfast? I can make waffles or pancakes. Anything is fine."

As I looked over, Kuroo was still sleepy and was barely waking up.

"*yawnn* huh? Oh yeah, I'd love breakfast." He stretched and sat next to me.

"Could I get a coffee too? Please, dad." He said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Pfft, you go get it, you lazy boy. It's already done. Just serve yourself."

"Nghhh noooo, ugh okayy.." he rubbed my hand as he left.

I couldn't stop staring at him. He was.... a mess like wow. But I guess I still love him. Mrs. Tetsurou took notice.

"Ah, you can't stop staring at my son  huh? You have to thank me for that, ahahaha!"

"HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME!?" Mr. Tetsurou bounced in