Chapter 6

I checked the time and it was 12:25 p.m. I panicked.

"Kuro! We're going to be late for class!!" I shouted.

"What? What time is it?" He asked.

"12:25,Kuro." I respond.

"Ah, shit. Glad we're almost there though." He said

"Lets just turn on the radio for now." He said as he turned up the radio.

It was a random song just like no other. I'm glad we're almost there. I would hate being late for class. I don't know if Kuro will feel the same way.

-Finally at the College-

"Shit, Kuro! It's almost 12:30! Let's get ready grab eveything!" I shouted as he dashed through the room. I did the same as well. I got my pack and books and my notes I grabed Kuro's pack because he almost forgot to bring it with him. We both dashed out the door and ran to class. When we got there, we were both drenched in sweat. Everyone was staring at us.

"U-uh-"

"We're sorry that we were late!!" Kuro cuted me off. He bowed down I did the same.

"We're gonna say sorry at 3. 1,2,3." He whispered to me. I noded.

"SORRY IN ADVANCE!" We both shouted.

Ms. Barnes does not looked pleased.

"Where have you boys been?" She asked.

"We, uh...went to get supplies and later we got stuck in traffic. We ran our way here to be on time." Kuro made an excuse.

"Is this true, Tsukishima?" She asked me.

"Yes, it is ma'am." I said.

"Ok, please take a seat you two." She said as she returned to her lesson.

We walked to our seats.

"Shit, thanks Kuro." I whispered.

"That what boyfriends do." He replied back.

"Wait, boyfriend?!?" I'm shocked.

"I'll talk to you after class,mkay?" He said before he took notes down.

-At the dorms-

"So what's this "boyfriend" thing?" I asked.

"Uh...well we are dating aren't we?" He said.

"Well, Yeah we are but could at least asked me." I said.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" He asked.

I started to laugh.

Kuro looked at me with passion. He looks very happy. I am too.

"Tsukishima, would you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes." I said.I went up to hug him. We both stopped looked at each other.

"Hey, can I,like...kiss you?" He asked.

"Yes,yes you can."

Our lips touched. The taste was unknown. I began to wrap my arms around his neck. I started to heat up. Kuro puts his hands on my waist. I paused.

"What's wrong?" Kuro asked.

"Nothing, it's just...you know feels wrong but right, you know?"

"Yeah, I see. I feel the same way but why even bother? At least your living your life to the fullest right now."

"Yeah, that's true."

"Plus, you have a boyfriend,Me!" He pointed at himself.

"Haha, you're so cute. Um, Kuro... we just met and all, but do you really love me?" I asked.

"Of course I do." He replied.

Kuro kissed me back. I did the same.

There was us. Two guys making out with each other in the dorms.

-A Few Minutes Later-

(Setting cuddling on the bed)

Kuro felt nice and warm. We began to cuddle. Kuro was doing work on his laptop and I was there siting in his lap facing the other side. I put my arms around him and Kuro puts his hand on my back. His hands were cold making me feel weird.

"Hold still, Tsuki." He said while his hands went up to my neck area.I tried to hold still but it was hard.

"Ah,Kuro..."

"Does it tickle you?" He asked.

"Mhmm."

"Want me to stop?" Ha asked.

"Y-yes,Nh."

"Okay."

He removed his hand from my shirt.

"Your hands are cold, Kuro!" I yelled.

"Yeah, it's revenge for doing that me last time." He laughed.

"Nnn, but it felt good for some reason." I said.

"I can see that." He respond.

"You weren't even looking at me."

"Yeah, I wasn't. I could hear you that's one and I can feel you that's two."

"You smart-ass." I mumbled.

"Hm? Did you say anything?"

"NOTHING!" I shouted.

"Ha, cute." He said.

"Hey, tomorrow's Friday we can do something like go on a date or something." I asked.

"Ah, you're right. Let's go on a date to the arcade. How 'bout that?" He questioned.

"Not bad."

"Alright it's official. Date tomorrow at 5:00 p.m."

Another date.