Chapter 9

"Hey,Tsukki!"

I hear as I walk faster. I knew it was Kuro.The voice got closer, and it didn't sound like Kuro. Who is it then?? I ran. Then I heard foot steps behind me. Then it touched me. I jumped.

"Why are you running away? You thought I would rob you?" I looked and it was Oikawa.

Yeah, my Virginity, bitch.

"What do you want from me?" I asked in the politest way possible.

"Well, I thought we can study together for the test on Monday..." He said.

Uh...fuck. where's Kuro when I need him?? Shit, he's just staring... I need to speak.

"I don't know, I'm studying with Kuro...so I don't know..." I say as I try to walk away.

"Oh, I see. We'll study another time then!" Oikawa says and skips to class.

What the actual fuck.

"Hey! Four-eyes!" I turn around to see if someone was calling me that.

I looked and a guy ran up to me he has black hair and pale skin and was wearing a black turtle neck to match his black pants. Who is he?

"Hi, I'm Akaashi Keji. I wanted to know if you can study with me."
Akaashi said.

"Um, are you in the same class as me?" I ask.

"Yeah,I'm actually behind you in class." He says with a smile.

"Uh, sure." I said.

"Okay, when are we doing this?" He asked.

I have a date with Kuro on Tuesday (the club going up, on a Tuesday) and I have violin lessons on Wednesday. Mmm...

"Monday and Thursdays is fine." I said.

"Awesome! Can I give you my number just in case I ask about questions about the work." He said with sparkle in his eyes.

"Uh,sure."

After we exchange numbers I went to the dorms. And I see Kuro and Yamaguchi there. Kuro was holding a guitar and teaching Yamaguchi.

"Hey, what's this?" I ask. They both looked at me.

"I was teaching Yamaguchi how to play the bass." Kuro said.

"Do you anything to play?" I ask Yamaguchi.

"Yeah just this" he started playing. Kuro grabed his guitar and began to sing. I sat down on my bed. It's one of my favorite songs. How did he know about this? Did he get my phone when I was gone? Well, whatever how he got the song it's a good choice to play. Kuro's voice sounds so good. Yamaguchi was good at the bass and Kuro was good as well. I began listening to his voice and their playing music. It's soo good.
When did Kuro teach Yamaguchi to play? Did he just started today? Did they practice when I was gone to my class?

*please listen when the bass plays then read*

Yamaguchi gets his solo then Kuro sang. It was beautiful.
Kuro and Yamaguchi started playing together. Kuro got back to singing. I was amazed by what they are doing.I began to sing so did Yamaguchi. The song continues playing untill someone knocked on the door,good thing they are still playing but in a low tone. I got to get the door and it was Akaashi.

"Oh, hi what brings you up here?" I asked.

"I just heard someone playing Arctic Monkeys so I just have to come over. " he said.

"You can come in. Is that okay?" I asked the guys.

"Sure,why not?" Kuro said.

They still played and sang for the rest of the song.