"This will never happen."

He whispers into my ear and snickers as he leans back, watching my blushed face.

"Why so disappointed, baby?" He says, innocent. Yeah, right. I don't answer and he leans back. I hate him. Why is he such an asshole suddenly. It's my turn to be angry. I have a difficult time not to smack his oh so beautiful face.

Then I have a glorious idea. A smirk suddenly appears on my face. I praise myself in my own thoughts.

As he is already listening to the teacher again, I slowly lean towards his chair.

I place my hand high on his thigh, catching him off guard. He immediately stiffens and as I give his thigh a little squeeze, he curses under his breath, slightly blushing.

I look up at his face and lean even closer, to his ear. He watches my movements and licks over his bottom lip. He doesn't look that mad anymore. Just why, I smirk even wider.

I put my hand on his upper arm and whisper directly into his ear.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." I give his thigh a last squeeze before leaning back again.

Two can play at this game.

He looks at me in disbelief and confusion over how I just lowkey flirted with him. I just wink and turn forward to at least look like I listen to what Mr Kim is lecturing us about.

I hear Jungkook letting his breath out, which he held in most of the time and try my best not to giggle.

He is cute.

NONONONONO!! He is not. He is an asshole. An asshole who saved my life yesterday, but he is an asshole.

After our little flirt, we don't talk anymore during the lesson. Good thing we sit in the corner at the back of the class or otherwise, this would have been really difficult to explain. I don't want to have any dating rumors going around in the school of the new girl and-... I actually don't really know his status yet.

Maybe he's just some heart throb, or he's a bully, or just a nerd. I don't know, and I actually I shouldn't care.

But otherwise, why not have some fun for a change.

------------------------------------------

Class ends and I stand up. The rest of the school day is rather boring. I haven't seen Jungkook since. Apparently we don't have too much classes together.

I make my way to the cafeteria, as I already know where it is. Obviously. The students eat happily their meals, laughing and joking around. They seem so happy and I immediately smile. I take a tray, place some food on it and make my way to a lonely table to my right. I sit down and enjoy my meal, although it tastes like it was already eaten before.

I still shove it down as if i haven't eaten for a week. That's why I don't notice the girl coming up to me. As she clears her throat, I look up at her with big eyes, my mouth still full. I go in defense mode. She looks pretty, although she is small but not so slim like the other girls. Her hair is wavy, black and shoulder-length and she has big eyes and a small mouth.

She giggles at my sight, pointing at my cheeks. "AWWW you look like a HAMSTERRR!", she almost screams at me and I choke on my food. She looks at me with big eyes, while I try to swallow the food in my mouth. When I finally manage to do so, I cough a little and smile at her.

Be friendly, be nice. Don't scare her.

She still looks at me with big eyes, then gives me the biggest smile I've ever seen and sits down in front of me. How can such a big smile come out of this mini mouth?

She does this cute wave thingy with her hand and smiles "I'm Hyu Jin! Nice to meet you!" She is really loud and when she looks down at my food and literally drools, I can sense, she is pretty dense too.

Works for me. I hesitantly push my tray towards her and she smiles again. Can this girl ever not smile?

"Thanks! You're Halla, right?? You're pretty cool, I think. I saw you this morning and noone has ever treated Mina like this. All of the girls were like really excited and the boys were like 'WHoaaah who's that girl?!' I tell you! You really left an impression there!"

This girl talks really much. But I blush at her words, shifting in my seat and trying to supress a big smile.

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah. You're the talk of the school right now." She points behind her back and I can see students staring at me, immediately turning back, when I make eye contact with them. I blush again, feeling proud of myself.

Then I remember the way I ate before, shoving my mouth full and my proudness is immediately gone.

I turn towards Hyu Jin again. Her hair wiggles on her shoulders, making her look real cute. I give her a smile. "You're cute. Wanna... be friends?"

She almost screams and I flinch. "WELL OF COURSE!! I was just about to ask you that!", she screams again.  "I will tell you everything about this school and you will be fully up- to- date when this day ends, I promise!"

"Well... can I ask you something about the students?"
"Of course! You can ask me anything!"

"Then... what's the deal with this Mina girl."

She nods understandingly. "She's scary, isn't she? Well, her father and her mother are really wealthy, practically owning the school. The usual thing. And her,... she has some kind of anger issues. Really. Sometimes she can be really nice, but then in the next moment she just slams a door in your face. She is the queen of this school. Ice queen. But not the Disney version. You know... Elsa from-"

"Yeah, I get it."

"Yeah. I would get out of her way. Like I said, she can be very dangerous and scary."

"Okay. I noticed that. She's like the devil." I state, furrowing my eyebrows. "First, I think she's nice, then she slams me against the lockers."

She chuckles understandingly, shrugging her shoulders. "That's Mina."

I chuckle with her and take a frie in my hand. "Can I ask you about... someone else?", I hesitantly ask her.

"Go on!" she shoves some fries into her small but also big mouth, her eyes lightening up from the excitement of gossiping.

"So... what's the deal with this Jungkook guy?"

---------------------------------

Okay, so first off, I'm really sorry, that this update comes so late. I promised you yesterday a chapter but it didn't work out to well. I couldn't write anymore yesterday, since a dear friend of mine flew back to Mexico this morning, after living a year in my country. Now we're half the world apart :( So I hope, you're not mad at me....

Otherwise, I'm sorry that this chapter is a slightly bit shorter than the others ;) And even more boring than the previous one. If you have a few suggestions, how to make the story better, please tell me!:*

I hope you like this story anyway, and pleaseeeu vote for me and comment!<3

Love youuu, saranghaee;

Laura :**