"... you don't know, how much it hurts me seeing you like this."

-----------------------------------

I miss the next two periods.

Jungkook wouldn't let me go. He treated my wounds, whispering things to me, making me blush. He makes me laugh and teases me and by the time the bell rings, signaling the end of the third period, I almost have forgotten about the pain.

Jungkook takes my hand and smiles a little, then he lifts me out of bed.

"Let's go."

He opens the door for me, still holding my hand and waits for me to go.

I shift a little and fiddle with my fingers.

He looks at me with a questioning look.

Then, much to his surprise, I throw my arms around his neck and bury my face in his chest.

"Thank you, Jungkook. Thank you so much." I mumble in his chest and inhale his sweet scent, that I like so much.

He hesitantly wraps his arms around me, a little surprised by my actions. "Of course."

Then, before he can react, I give him a quick kiss on his soft cheek and turn around.

As I walk down the hallway, I smile to myself while putting my cool hands on my burning face.

---------------------------------------------------------

I pass the lockers and look for Hyu Jin. I can't find her anywhere. I haven't seen her since she was with Jimin earlier.

I grin. Maybe there is something between them.

I open the door to outside and finally find her. She's sitting under a tree, talking to Jimin, then he suddenly throws his arms around her. I stop in my tracks.

I giggle like a little kid while looking at them. So freaking cute.

-------------------------------------------

Hyu Jin (Pov)

I look at the floor. Too embarrassed to say something to the boy I have had a crush on, since I first saw him three months ago.

And before I could even have a normal conversation with him, he already saw me crying.

How embarrassing.

I subconsciously wipe my tear- stained cheeks and chin.

When Jungkook carried Halla away earlier, he suddenly appeared in front of me.

I could see him through my tears and just cried even more. My tears wouldn't stop.

He put his hands on my shoulders and whispered things to me.

"Stop crying. Please. Everything's okay. Are you hurt? Did she hurt you?" Then he started examining me, his hands searching all over my body, while I just kept crying and looking at his worried face.

My heartbeat grew even louder, when he whispered angrily "I will kill her." over and over again.

Then he looked into my eyes and give me a small reassuring smile, which made my heart skip a beat.

"Come on", he whispered and took my hands in his, helping me up. My knees got weak and he put his arm around my waist, helping me standing.

He walked to the exit door with me, away from the mumbling and shocked students.