6

I gulp again.

Mina is glaring at me as if she wants to rip my throat out. She winks at me and grins.

I turn around and look at Jungkook. He's talking to his hyungs but as if he noticed my gace, he turns around.

He meets my eyes and he looks at me with big eyes, alarmed by my look, as if he knows, what I want to say.

I unnoticably point behind me, still looking at him with begging eyes and mouthing a "please".

He looks even more alarmed and searches the basketball field with his eyes.

I immediately know, that he understands, when his eyes darken while looking at Mina. I don't turn around and just breathe out heavily.

I immediately get a flashback. A bad one. One that I never wanted to relive again.

He looks at me with almost concerned eyes and I stare back. I lock eyes with him, asking  him to please understand with my look, and his dark eyes soften when seeing my gaze.

We still look at each other.

His eyes are so beautiful. So dark and sparkly, but so serious at the same time. I have never seen him so serious before.

His hair is messed up a little and I think of the first time, I met him, which was yesterday.

I can't even believe it myself.

I can't stop looking at him and his mouth slightly parts open.

He's so far away from me but I feel my knees getting weak.

He cares. Why does he care?

He doesn't know me.

Then a whistle brings us back to reality and we quickly look away from each other. I turn around, letting the air out, I subconsciously had held in. I feel my stomach flattering.

What is happening?

I don't look back anymore and get into my position, trying to clear my mind from him.

I let a sigh out and shake my head curtly.

I turn around to my teammates, Bangtan, and smile a little bit.

They all smile back and my smile turns into a smirk.

"Let's kick some asses."

They grin and I see Jungkook in the corner of my eye, trying to supress a grin himself.

------------------------------------------

Our Coach blows the whistle and throws the ball in. We all move immediately but the second, the ball is thrown in, Suga, or Yoongi, how he wants to be called, jumps out of nowhere and claims it.

I cheer him on and he throws it to Hobi, while making his way to the net. Hobi dribbles it a few times on the ground, then turns around and throws it towards Yoongi, who puts it in.

"YESSS!" I cheer loudly while clapping my hands in his direction.

When he notices me, he grins a gummy smile and bows deeply. I laugh.

Then it starts again, and I find myself in the far back of the field, trying to do as little as possible. I see Jungkook having problems with another player, who is like 6 feet tall and remember the words, they told me before.

... or try to distract them.

Yeah. I should totally do that.

Jungkook is fighting for the ball a long time now. Always snatches it, then gets it snatched away. He looks highly concentrated and the 6 feet guy too. He's a good player.