This will be a very Emo chapter, so to get over with it quickly, put some Emo music on. Sorry ;((

Also long ass chapter ahead. Let's goo!!

--------------------------------------------------

"Thank you", I mumble.

Then I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

He stiffens up for a second. I'm also very stiff.

Awkward. Oh no. What have I done what have I done what have I done what have I done what have I done what-

But then I feel two pair of arms hesitantly snaking around my waist and I feel him burying his head next to mine. His body is pressed to mine and I feel warm inside. Noone has ever hugged me like that before.

He breathes in deeply and I feel shivers running down my spine. I can smell his scent and it clouds my mind.

What happened to the I hate you?

Then, as soon as I close my eyes, he abruptly lets go and steps back.

"Take care", he mumbles and leaves through the now opened door.

I just stand there and watch him going. I miss the warmth of his hands immediately.

Then I smile when I leave too.

-------------------------------------

Good thing this was the last period for today.

I wait for Hyu Jin a couple of minutes in front the gate, but she doesn't turn up, so I just decide to leave.

On the way back, I pass a convenience store, buying some ingredients for today's dinner.

I pay and leave the shop, my thoughts always circling around one person.

I really can't help but smile.

He's such a weird guy, but then again, I'm pretty weird too, I remember.

The walk to our house goes by faster than my walk to school. I just keep thinking of Jungkook and I open the door and grin widely while running, more limping, to my Grandmother, hugging her.

"Ohhhh, aigoo, what happened to you?", she frowns, when she sees my state.

"Ah, it's nothing!", I pipe out when I hug her again.

She shakes her head on my weird behaviour and takes the bag with the food off of my arm. I leave to knock on Mom's door.

"Mom?", I ask silently, not wanting to disturb her. But she sits up on her bed and gives me a small smile.

"What is it, Halla, sweetie? How was your first day at school?", she asks tiredly.

I still stand at the door, the door knob in my hand.

"It was good, Mom. Really good." I smile towards her. "We are cooking something for dinner. If you want, we can get you, when it's ready."

"Okay", she smiles.

"Okay?", I ask her.

"Yeah. Okay, sweetie. Just give mommy a few minutes. I'll be there soon."

I nod and close the door, when she lies down again.

She didn't say anything about my injuries. She didn't apologize either, but I don't care. I'm just happy, she is not mad right now.

--------------------------------------------