This song's so beautiful... ^ And this one's too, I don't know which one to put :)

I check my bruises in the bathroom mirror.

It's the next morning. I hadn't slept that night, except when I was with Jungkook.

Mom almost spent 2 hours hurting me.

My breath is shaking when I lift my shirt. I gulp when I see the blue and red bruises. There are so many. I feel myself at the edge of tears all over again, even when I did nothing but cry tonight.

Blue and red covers my back, my sides and my stomach. It hurts just breathing and I let the shirt fall, not wanting to look at my disabled body.

My heart hurts even more than the bruises.

That was one of the worst ones. Maybe even the worst.

I remember being so afraid, whenever she lifted her hand again, yelling different hurtful things in my face and I remember being hurt by just the look she had while looking down on me on the floor.

I scrunch my face in pain when I start moving. I quickly brush my hair and wash my face, trying to ignore the dark circles under my eyes.

Then I open the door and walk out of the bathroom. Noone's awake yet and I open the door, leaving to school.

A frown on my face when I let the cool air brush over my pale cheeks.

---------------------------------------

I kind of ignore the students on my way to class. I can see Jungkook looking into my direction but I quickly enter the classroom when I see his smile falter and a frown appearing on his face when looking at my current state.

I sigh deeply and seat myself into the corner, growing even paler as I have to clutch my stomach because of the pain.

I let my head hang low when I hear a sudden slam on my table.

I blink and look up to be greeted by Mina's piercing glare.

I blink again slowly and try to smile at her.

She chuckles in disbelief and crosses her arm.

That didn't work.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Halla?"

And it's beginning.

"Do I need to make it more clear to you? Do you need another reason to stay away from my boys?"

I almost grin at her being ridiculous. Almost.

I still keep my head low as I don't asnwer and she chuckles again.

She bends down and looks into my eyes. I don't look back.

"You're finally understanding, aren't you?" She states. Then she leans back again and nudges my head.

"I'll let it slide this time." She hisses and I can hear her footsteps dragging away from me.

I lean my head on the table, afraid to pass out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Halla?" I hear a voice from afar.