He puts his lips on mine and I shiver.

My first kiss.

The kiss is soft and I melt when he puts both of his hands on my neck. I extend mine and bury my hands in his hair.

His thumb is grazing my cheek and I pull him even closer.

My lips part lightly when he asks for entrance. I moan silently when he deepens the kiss.

What is this feeling.

His one hand is now in my hair while he kisses me deeply, moving his soft lips almost harshly against mine. I move with him.

We run out of breath and he kisses my upper lip slightly before he moves back.

I don't want this to end.

When he moves back and opens his eyes slowly, his hands still on my neck, while his body rests on mine, he gives me a loving and somewhat surprised look.

I just stare at him, out of breath and run my fingers through his hair. We're both out of breath.

We stay like this for a few seconds, then he tries to stand up.

No.

I don't know what I am thinking but I immediately jolt up and press my lips on his again.

He chuckles lightly and smiles into the kiss, which makes me smile too. He pecks my nose cutely and I scrunch it up which makes him grin even wider.

He lies down next to me and pulls me into an embrace.

I lower my head and hide it in his chest. He inches closer and closer, until there's no space between us anymore.

I can't help but smile when I bury my head further in his embrace, his strong arms around me while I cling to the hem of his shirt.

I can hear his heartbeat, moving probably as fast as mine and grin even more.

He breathes out above me and my eyes get heavy.

Before I know it, I fall asleep in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up, feeling incredibly calm. My eyes are heavy when I open them.

Darkness is surrounding me and my eyes can't adjust. Then I feel something shuffle behind me and turn around only to be met by Jungkook's sleeping form.

Oh, right.

I immediately blush and my eyes widen at him being so close.

What the hell? What happened?... Ah, yeah.

I slightly look down and see his arms wrapped around my waist. My hands linger on his chest and I can feel his heartbeat under my now frozen fingertips.

I look at his face.

He looks so cute when he is asleep.

I restrain myself from touching his face and smile which immediately falters, when I notice again the pitch black room.

How late is it?

Panic is set in my eyes and I shake Jungkook a little in worry.

He groans in his sleep and shifts again.

"Jungkook."

He slowly opens his eyes when he hears my voice and his eyes grow wide when he sees my eyes inches away from his.