I look at the ticket in my hands. A VIP ticket.

"... oh my god, and then he just kissed my cheek! Just like that! I blushed so deeply and..."

I try to listen but I can't.

I haven't seen Jungkook today anymore. I know that by tomorrow, he'll be gone. Preparing for his debut and so on, with the rest of Bangtan.

I sit on the grass with Hyu Jin. It's after school and basically I just wanna go home. I feel shitty, I feel at the brim of the tears the whole day.

My body is sore and I'm exhausted. My heart hurts.

"... and that was how I feel even more in love with Park Jimin. So, we're going together, right?"

Hyu Jin looks at me, excited.

"I'm not going." I simply state, looking down at the ticket.

"Huh?"

"I'm not going."

Hyu Jin just stares at me. "Did something happen?"

"... Yes."

"Are you going to tell me?"

I stay silent for a while. I'd more like Hyu Jin, chattering on and on about some random things, than actually having to talk. I wanna go home.

"He said, he fell in love with me."

Hyu Jin was ready to scream but she held herself back, being smart enough, considering my sad form.

"I rejected him."

"You what?"

"I said, I didn't love him."

"Are you crazy?!"

She nearly screams at me and I flinch back. She looks mad.

"... stop screaming."

"Do you know, how much this boy is in love with you?!"

I stay silent, just watching her.

"How come, everyone can see but you? Seriously!"

Her eyebrows are knitted in confusion and anger.

She crosses her arms in front of her chest and huffs her anger out.

"Do you really not love him?"

I don't say anything. Hyu Jin knows it, already. Hyu Jin lets out a deep sigh. Her gaze doesn't calm down a bit.

"There's still time. Just tell him."

I shake my head.

"What the fuck, Halla. Tell this poor boy, that you love him! Can you imagine, how hurt he must be by now?! Fuck, he confessed. What are you waiting for?"

He probably feels like me. I bite on my lower lip and finally feel the tears spilling over. They keep running down my face.

Hyu Jin watches me, mad. I let my head hang low and she hisses.

"I can't believe you."

And with that, she stands up and walks away.

I start sobbing and put my hands in front of my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Halla, darling! You're here!"

Granny stands up from her chair and walks towards my direction, engulfing me in her arms. I smile at her.