17

"Don't you think, we're totally overdressed?"

"Oh, come on Halla. We look totally fine."

I look down at myself. A white dress, the fabric becomes really soft around my knees and it feels like fresh air around my skin. Pretty simple but the dress looks like it could be swept away by a single breeze of wind.

I haven't worn a dress in a long time.

My biggest problem is, hiding the scars, that are covering my body.

"Hyu Jin... this won't work." I point at my body.

She looks at me for a second. I have already told her, that I have some problems with my mother but she was quite shocked when she saw the scars and bruises.

She examines my body for a few second, turning me around and then flashing me a smile.

"It's okay, Halla. If there's one thing, you shouldn't be ashamed of, it's your body. I'd more try to hide that shitty personality of yours."

She playfully glares at me but I'm not in the mood for laughing.

"Hyu Jin. I don't think that's right."

She knows straightaway what I mean.

"Of course it is. Jungkook will be so happy to see you tonight. If you're not sure about your feelings yet, then you don't have to say anything to him. But I promise," She brushes through her hair,

"he'll be the happiest one out there."

I smile a little, still rethinking about all of this. On point of that, I have to wear my sneakers, because my ankle might be sprained. And I haven't eaten anything all day long.

But now I don't want to eat either. I feel like puking.

I sigh deeply and run my fingers through my hair, which falls softly to each side of my face. I don't wear makeup. I never wear makeup but Hyu Jin walks over to me and dibs some lip gloss on my lips.

"And there... we go."

She smiles up to me and I adjust her hair.

"You look really pretty."

"Thank you."

"Dressed a little up for Jimin?"

I smirk a little as she blushes a deep red. I point at her face and she slaps my finger away.

"Oh, come on..."

I smile. She looks really pretty. More like hot. She has dressed up in a red dress that is really really short and I'm a little surprised, because I didn't think, she would pick something like that out.

Her hair falls down on her shoulders smoothly and she also has some lip gloss on her lips.

She looks freaking hot.

To top it of, she also wears her sneakers on her feet, as she didn't want to leave me out. I'm quite thankful for that.

She sighs in deeply before checking herself in the mirror, then checking me.

"Cool. We're good to go. You got your ticket?"

I nod.

"Good. And smile. You look like you're about to die."

"I am."

"Come on, it won't be so bad. Tell me, you don't miss Jungkook."

"I do. That's why I feel like dying."