CHAPTER 2- THE MISSION

Hey everyone. I just wanted to continue my story one time so that you don't die from suspense.

SOMEONE's POV
"Talk" -Japanese
"Talk"- Italian
[Written/CALL/typed]
'Thought'
A/N - the authors note
#location

PREVIOUSLY ON SAME MISTAKE:

I put on my costume, got my whip and my favorite pistol and opened my portal to the Estrano base using my night flames.

"I'm off," I said

"Be Safe" Gio-nii replied before I teleported to the Estrano base.

Story start:
TSUNA'S POV

I landed in a forest located in Italy behind some bushes next to the main gate of the base. It was night at the time so I used my mist flames to hide my presence and snuck into the main security room of the base. 'Time to go night night'  I thought as I shot everyone in the room with a tranquilizer dart. I made my way to where the children were being kept and passed on operation room where a child was being experimented on. I shot all scientists in the room with tranquilizers and released the child. The child thanked me and showed me to the room where the others were. When we got there, I made illusions to made it look like if the children were still there and camouflaged the real ones with my mist flames. Everything went well until an explosion was heard that sounded the alarm. 'S##t'

3RD PERSON POV
#location of the explosion

"Awww Reborn, you know we could have done this another way," said a dark blue haired woman(Lal).

"Yes, but it wouldn't be f do that much fun now would it."  replied a man in a fedora.

"Fine but it's not my fault if the children got hurt," said Lal.

"Hm," said the smirking hitman.

"Everyone lets go!"

They charged into the base and started to attack the guards. Gunshots and screams of pain could be heard throughout the base.

"Get the children before our based is destroyed so we could continue our experiments!" shouted one of the scientists while they gathered all the data and items they could. Unknown to them the children were escaping along with Tsuna/Cielo27 through the battlefield.

Cielo hid the children behind the bushes and realized that two were missing. "Stay low," she (he to the children) said and went into the battlefield to look for them. There they were, hiding behind the bushes next to a fight between Reborn and the boss of the Estrano nearly at the same skill level. The mist camouflage was not around the children which made them get caught by the guard. The guard used them as a shield.

"Put your weapon down or else I kill these brats," said the boss of the Estrano.

Reborn away his weapon along with the others (except Cielo of course because she was still invisible) of the Vongola.

"Now your gonna make us leave and end this peacefu- ACKK!!" 

The boss was shot in the hand where his gun was which made him drop his weapon. Then it looks like he was tied up with something. Reborn looked around to see that everyone in the Estranowase knocked out with tranquilizers. The children ran to where the other kids were, all unharmed. Then a portal appearedr which was the Vindce.

"Cielo27,  we thank you again for successfully rescuing the children and for not destroying the base," said Bermuda.

"Your welcome."