CHAPTER 8- POURING RAIN

Hello again everyone. I just posted this book this month and already have alot of views. Thank you for take time out of your free time to read my book. I think some of you may be wondering how old is Retano in this story. Well lets just say he's either 19. Tsuki is 17 and Tsuna will turn 16 in one month. Enjoy.

SOMEONES POV
"Talk" -Japanese
"Talk"- italian
[Written/CALL/typed]
'Thought'
(A/N) - authors note
#location

PREVIOUSLY ON SAME MISTAKE:

"Judaihime, are you alright?"

"Ah, hai Hayato. Excuse me onii-chan, I'll go home ahead of you, ja ne." I quickly ran back to the dojo leaving Reborn and the others behind, got my bag and ran home. 'I can't believe it. I have a date. Well I'm not sure if it's that. I'll ask okka-san for some advice and ask her to keep it secret from onii-chan.'

STORY START:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TSUNA'S POV

"Tadaimas!"

"Ara Tsu-kun welcome back. What's the matter dear, you look red?" Asked okka-san.

"Mama, can I ask you for some advice?"

"Hai, hai dear have a seat and I'll be right with you in a minute."

I put my bag down an took a seat in the couch and mama came and sat next to me.

"Alright Tsu-kun, what the problem?"

"Well I got a message today from a friend of mine to meet somewhere alone."

"Ah is that so, well what's wrong with that?"

"That friend is a guy"

"Well it sounds like a date to me and let me guess, you replied without thinking."

"What should I do mama?! I've never been on a d-date before and I don't know what to do."

"Just be yourself Tsu-kun. I will be alright, I just know it."

"Hai, mama. Can you do me a favor and keep this a secret from onii-chan? I know he won't accept it."

"Hai Tsu-kun. Now get ready for dinner and put the matter behind for now okay."

"Arigato okka-san." With that I went into my room locking the door behind me only to meet a serious atmosphere. Giotto and his guardins had a serious expression on there faces.

"Care to explain Tsunayoshi-kun?"

"A-about w-what Gio-nii?"

"What we heard downstairs?"

"You were eavesdropping?!"

"I can't believe it"

"What is it Gio-nii?"

"My precious granddaughter is gonig on her first date!" He shouted while hugging me with tears of joy.

"I ....can't...breathe....Gio-nii."

"Gomende. I'm just happy for you."

"Nufufufu, who's the lucky guy?"

"Won't tell. You might try to possess him." I replied.

"Tch, congrats kid. Just know that th if he does anything wrong you'll find him on Giotto's list. And you what what list it is" warned G-

"I know, I know. But we have other things to worry about like the fact that the gathering of the guardians has begun. Who knew that the storm guardian acts like G and looks close to him."